17. New Friends?

A/N: Hey guys! I was busy last chapter had something to do but I'm back now!

Chapter 17

You stared at the two of them with smiles and shook their hands then sat back down.

"Why are you wearing a mask?", Artemis asked her ponytail sitting still over her shoulder.

"Because there's a masked ball event here tonight. I sent you the text.", Nightwing replied motioning to your bedazzled mask he had asked you to wear during the car ride.

"Oh. Well it doesn't really matter since I came here for the food.", Wally shrugged earning another smack from Artemis.

The waitress came over and asked what we wanted to drink.

"I'll have any soda you have that's grape flavored.", Artemis gave concentrating on her menu.

"And you?", the waitress inquired looking directly at you.

"I'll take a (fruit/flavor) (water/milkshake/soda)" , you replied.

"I'll take-", both Nightwing and Wally said at the same time then stared at each other in surprise.

"I'll just go first", they both said in unison.

You and Artemis exchanged glances, then following Artemis' lead you both went to the bathroom, leaving the boys to argue over who would order first.

In the ladies......

"So when did you first meet him?" Artemis asked curiously.

" Well....", your mind traveled through all the experiences you had been through together stopping at the moment you first met Nightwing. "We met when I was being robbed. He saved me and escorted me home", you said blushing when you remembered clinging to him while you flew over the streets of Gotham.

"Nice. We should check on the boys." Artemis said with a giggle.

"Yeah", you said giggling also.