1. B2ST: JunHyung

Start from the beginning

                                                                         ABOUT 3 WEEKS LATER

You and JunHyung are still not very in the friendship zone, even after 3 weeks passed since that day. Every night, you just think back to that time when you met JunHyung. No matter how rude and arrogant he is, you just can't help yourself to think that even he would have a soft side. You keep feeling this weird sensation in your head and stomach when he comes into your mind. Time kept passing by like this and you keep thinking that you have feelings for JunHyung even though it's impossible.

Even though you and JunHyung rarely have full conversations, you feel like you understand everything about him. All you want to do now is just be a part of his life, at least as a friend.

It's Valentines Day tomorrow, and after hours of thinking, you decide to confess your impossible feelings that you have for JunHyung. At least it would relieve you from the midnight thoughts and butterflies in the stomach. Without hesitation, you made your own heart shaped assorted chocolates with all your love mixed in it.

Next morning, you took a shower and came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around your body since no one was home. You slowly made your way to your room, thinking about how to confess your feelings to JunHyung with the chocolates. But, as you opened your door to the room, you hear a low pitched yell from behind. You turn around to see, no one else but JunHyung standing there with his mouth wide open.  In both surprise and shock, you yell and hurry into your room as fast as you can. 

"Uhm, (_______)...I didn't really mean to look at you with the towel. So, uh just don't misunderstand, okay?", JunHyung said through the door.

In embarrassment, you get dressed and just randomly babble a bunch of words to make JunHyung leave. You're blushing like a tomato and you didn't want him to see you like that.

But, when things calmed down, it was almost midnight. Valentines Day would be over soon. You think you're never going to be able to confess anything to JunHyung ever again if this day passes, so you muster up the courage to take the chocolate and go to his room. You knock on the door several times and JunHyung answers to come in.

You've never been to his room before so you just stare in bewilderment of how nicely decorated his room is. But, you have no time to waste!

"What do you need?", he asks as he gets up from his bed and makes his way toward you.

"Uhh. Uhm, here. I made these for you...Happy Valentine's Day", you reply as you slowly hand the chocolate box to him.

JunHyung stares at the box and glances at you with a confused look. "For me? Why? I thought you hated my guts".

"I did...but as time passed, I just grew feelings for you. Even I can't understand myself. I don't know why I feel this way for you, JunHyung"

JunHyung looks at you in surprise and slowly gets closer to you. As your heart beats heavily, you suddenly feel his heartbeat as well. He hugs you tightly as if he's trying to take every breath out of your body. 

"Wha-what? Why are you hugging me out of the blue?", you ask out of shock and pure curiosity, 

"Because..."

"'Cause...?"

"Because I've liked you from the start. I couldn't get you out of my head, no matter how cliché that may sound. Every night I've been thinking about you and my feelings just kept growing bigger. At first, I just thought it was out of pity because your father's company went bankrupt and everything. But I realized later on, that those feelings weren't of pity. I was too much of a wimp to talk to you, even more after I was being rude to you. I guessed you wouldn't like an arrogant person like me, so I just gave up on trying. I don't know what to say, (__________). I just love you. And now I can freely tell you this because I know how you feel about me", JunHyung talked while breathing heavily.

Each word from his mouth made your stomach fill up with joyful butterflies and pure happiness. 

"I...I'm speechless. I didn't think you would actually have those feelings for me either. I thought it was impossible!", you reply as you make straight eye contact with him.

JunHyung gives you a flashy smile and pulls you closer by the waist. He slowly leans in and kisses you lightly and ends in with a peck on the forehead.

"Well, if it's happening in reality, it can't possibly be impossible, can it?", he asked rhetorically.

You shake your head as an answer and give him a smile to show him how glad you are.

"I loved you from the start and I'll love you as long as you let me, which is probably forever", JuhHyung says with a wink.

That's how your Valentine's Day ended with Yong JunHyung.