"Just so you know you make me even love you more"

"W-what?"

"I-i mean.. As a f-friend. We're bestfriends right", he chuckled but i could see nervousness. But nevermind, i shrugged it off. I ruffled his hair and he just smiled at me.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah. Thanks to you", he said.

RING!

"I need to go back to my class", he said and stood up.

"Yup, me too. See you", i waved and he waved back while running.

I walked to my class but suddenly somebody slammed me to the lockers.

"It's nice huh? To flirt with Yoongi?", Seungwan said.

"W-what?? What are you talking abou-"

"Shut up bitch!", she shouted infront of my face.

"Who's the bitch?! It's you! A little hoe who's jealous over little things. Listen, and calm yourself down. He's my bestfriend, nothing more than that! I only comforted him because he's having a hard time! As a friend i want to make him feel better!", i shouted back.

"You bitch! You're only looking for Yoongi's attention!", she slapped me.

"Because of you, he broke up with me! Don't you know that?! If you didn't like him, stop flirting! You only hurt him!", she added.

I cupped my cheek and didn't believe what she said.

"What?"

"He likes you! Don't you know that?! Because of you, we broke up! You ruin everything!"

"B-but i'm just his bestfriend. He also always tell me to be friends forever because he feels comfortable with me", i said.

"Are you stupid or what? He likes you!!! He walked away from me only to reach you. But you hurt him. Stop flirting if you're only his friend! You're already with Jimin right? Then move away from Yoongi!", she shouted even louder.

"What are you doing!!!", Jimin shouted from a distance. He ran towards me and removed Seungwan's hand from me.

"Remove your dirty hands from Seulgi", Jimin angrily said.

"WHO ARE YOU TO HURT SEULGI?! EVERYTHING THAT SHE DOES, WILL ALWAYS HAVE REASONS BEHIND. STOP HURTING HER! ARE YOU EVEN A GIRL?!", he shouted loudly.

I had never seen him being so angry before. It's quite scary. I even saw Seungwan's eyes become teary. She ran away and be gone right away before Jimin let out sharp words even more.

Jimin cupped my face and saw my red cheek.

"That bitch", he mumbled.

"Yah.. Don't curse", i said.

After that the silence entered. And i removed his hands from my face.

"Did i really ruin everything? What a bad girl i am..", i said.

"No Seulgi. Don't think that way.. It's not your fault", he wiped off my tears.