I

01/02/16

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I got up and did my morning routine. After changed into a uniform, i tied my hair into a ponytail. I went to the living room to see Jimin was still sleeping like a sleeping beauty.

"Park Jimin", i called him.

"Yah.."

"Jimin?"

"Jiminie?"

I called him several times but there were no answers. I walked closer to him and then i started to pinch his nose. He didn't even budge so i let go of his nose. I tried to tickle him, but he just laughed and then went back to sleep.

"We have school today", i said but he didn't respond.

...

"Oppa"

He opened his eyes widely and sat up immediately.

"Did you just-"

"Yup. It's only for you to wake up anyway.. And also, get ready for school you stink!"

He yawned while stretching his body. After that he went back to his room next door, and when he was ready, we walked to school together.

"Seulgi-yah~", he called me with his aegyo tone which made me fluttered for a second.

"Stop calling me like that. It disgusts me"

He pouted and put on a sad face. I tried not to smile so hard because it's just too cute you know!

"So from now on, you are my girlfriend. Don't ever cheat!"

"Right right whatever.. It's just a month anyway"

"And i will protect you from my fangirls. They might harm you. Stay close to me alright?"

"I'm not a child"

He smiled and then he held my hand all of a sudden.

"W-what are you doing..?", i said a bit stammering.

"Holding your hand obviously. You look cold", he said.

Since when he became so sweet??

After a quite long walk we finally reached our school. We walked in together with our hands locked to each other. Girls were whispering and glaring, i had to admit the boys did too. They sent us death glare.

I attempted to pull my hand away from his, but it was a failure. He held it even tighter. What's wrong with him?

We finally sat down on our seats in our class. Waiting the teacher to come.

"Are they dating?"
"Why is Jimin with Seulgi! He's too good for her!"
"Aigoo Seulgi my angel, she has taken now"
"Noooo oppa!"
"Seulgi with Jimin? The hell is wrong with Seulgi? Why does she want to be with him?"
"Owh Charismatic couple!"
"That bitch"

So many students were talking about us. I didn't like it when people talk about me. It's uncomfortable.

"Alright class! Be quiet please", the homeroom teacher walked in with a smile.

We greeted the teacher after the class president's command.

"Alright class! January has past! I hope we could get along well for a long time. I see you guys have already had friends. Unfortunately, i have to rearrange your seats which is a command from the headmaster"

Hearing that, the students groaned, and some were whining.

After that the teacher changed our seats.