VII

15/02/16

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin infront of me. So he already slept next to me for 2 nights now.. I didn't expect we to be this close. It's amazing how we're now really close to each other.

He opened his eyes and smiled right away after he saw me.

"Awake already?", i asked him.

"Hm"

He sat up and me too.

"I'm too lazy to go to school", he mumbled.

"Yeah me too. But we have to. Go get ready", i pushed him lightly. He stood up and dragged himself to his room, room 102, next to mine, room 101, to get ready. I found it amazing too, that we lived as neighbours in an apartment.

After all the stretches, i got ready too.

after a few hours•

RING!

Finally.. Break time! I went outside and bumped into Yoongi.

I saw his face and it's swollen.

"W-what happened?", i asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine"

"I know you're not. Tell me, it's okay"

"I said i'm fine!"

"It's okay, Yoongi. Tell me, everything will be okay", i patted his shoulder.

We decided to talk about it at the canteen. We ate our food face to face.

"My parents want a divorce. They decide that without hearing my opinion"

I was shocked and i pitied him. It must be really hard for him.

"They already did?", i asked him, trying my best not to make him even sadder.

He nodded and i could feel my heart dropped. How could parents do that? They didn't even think about Yoongi's feeling..

"I'm now with my mother. She became even weaker without my dad. Because she has to work alone for me and herself", he explained and began to burst into tears.

I couldn't do anything but to comforted him.

"It's okay Yoongi-yah.. Don't hold your tears, just let it out", i said and stood up only to sit again beside him.

Fortunately we sat in the corner so no students took attention at us. I hugged Yoongi tightly and then i wiped tears.

"You're a strong man Yoongi. Strong enough until you've held the heaviest tears. Sometimes a strong person also need a break. Just let that heavy rain go, don't hold it for too long", i said next to his ears to comfort him.

That's what my uncle said to me when i didn't cry right after i knew about my parents death. And because of those words, i cried everything out. And felt even better the next morning.

After he began to stop sobbing. He smiled as bright as he could.

"Thank you", he said as i smiled back at him. Thank god he felt much better right now.