V

10/02/16

"Yoongi-yah!", i called my friend who got closer to me recently.

"Wae? (Why?)"

"Let's go to the canteen", i pulled him with me and he just let out a quick laugh.

And just as usual, we both sat down and ate our food, face to face.

"Yah. It's 10 February. Didn't you say that Jimin will go back here today?", he suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah.. I actually miss him being in my roo-"

Yoongi stopped chewing and stared at me.

"My classroom.. I mean the class. I have no seatmate for 6 days already, i'm lonely", i said and he just shrugged it off, fortunately.

Without words, i wiped out Yoongi's lips with a tissue.

"You look like a mess", i chuckled and he did too.

"It's really a fortunate for me to be your friend", he said as i nodded.

"Agree. Me too", i said.

"Even though i wish we could be more than just friends", he said with a small voice until i almost couldn't hear him, but i still could.

I was shocked at his sudden confession.

"W-what?"

He giggled but it sounded a nervous giggle.

"I mean i wish we could be bestfriends"

I was relieved at what he have just said. I thought he likes me.. Which must be uncomfortable for me, he's a fun guy to be friends with, even though sometimes he acted cold.. And he's a reliable person. It must be weird if he liked me, who would like me anyway.. Nobody ever loves me, that's impossible.

"By the way, Seulgi-yah. Happy birthday", he said and took out something from his pocket.

I saw a little box and i got curious what's inside. After i opened it, it was a black hairtie with leopard print in grey. I liked it so much.

"Thankyou!! How could you know that today's my birthday?"

"Ofcourse! I'm your bestfriend", he winked.

After the break time, we both went in our class each, and waved at each other. I didn't know why but i really wanted to go home so badly. And meet him..

Jimin's POV

"Auntie please.. I really want to go home"

"Not yet, stay here. You still have to check more alright. It's for your own good!"

"But i really miss her..", i whined.

"That girl that you told me before? How does she look like? I bet she's really pretty"

I nodded with a smile.

"But remember Jimin-ah. No matter how hard you try, you will never be with her. You only hurt her if it ends up she likes you back. Or love", my aunt said as i nodded because it's true.

I can't be with her..

-

I walked into the kitchen and then i called Seulgi, or should i say my girlfriend pfft.