Prologue

30/01/16

Once upon a time...

Okay that's too dramatic.

So there was this guy named Park Jimin. He's my classmate, we're a highschooler, 2nd grade. He transfered school to my highschool, it had been almost a month. And he became my friend although it took quite a long time because he was once a bully. He annoyed me everyday everyhour everysecond. Surprisingly he became one of my closest friends in a month.

"Yah! Not fair! Why should i change my dare to truth!"

"Well that's your dare!", he yelled back childishly.

"Urgh!", i groaned because i was upset.

"Okay okay fine! But do it whatever the dare is"

"Okay"

"Promise?"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Promise"

He smirked before he spoke up.

"Be my girlfriend. Just for a month", he said.

Since then i realized i have just made a big mistake.

I widened my eyes, not believing what he just said. WHAT???

"WHAT??!"

"What?", he asked back nonchalantly.

"Why should i??"

"Because it's a dare for you to do. Why else.."

I stayed silent until he spoke up again, "pleeeaasee.. You already promised me you will do the dare what ever it is"

I sighed.

"Since when?"

"Tomorrow", he answered quickly.

"February 1st? So do you mean we're dating from tomorrow, until February 29th?", i asked to clear things up.

He nodded and smirked. Gosh i hate him so much..

"Can't wait for tomorrow", he whispered next to my ears as i gulped.

I thought i have just made a huge mistake.

*RING*

Break time was over.. God damn it, i hate History..

I lazily dragged myself to my class before the killer history teacher came.

And for the whole lesson i kept talking to myself.

"Bear with it, it's only a month. 1 month"

"February only has 29 days.. It's shorter than the other months. What a fortunate"

"Seulgi-yah.. Don't be silly just for a month"

"Yah Park Jimin! Gidaryeo! (Wait!)", i shouted when i saw him walking out from school.

We usually went back home together, because we both lived in an apartment. He was in the room 102 and i was in the room 101.

He let out a sigh and then he looked at me, "i can't wait for to-"

"Shush. I hate you"

"I hate you too. You are not even close to my type!", he scoffed.

"Then why did you give me a dare to date you for the fucking whole February??"

"Because it would be fun. I've never dated anybody before, i just want to experience it once"

"Why me?!"

"Because you're my closest friend. And you're fun to make fun of", he smiled with a cute smile of his. Which i actually adored.

After minutes, we finally arrived at the appartment. We both went inside to our own rooms. I just hoped he didn't turn the music on again with the highest volum-

"NEON NAE HANAPPUNIN TAEYANG SESANGE TTAK HANA"

Fuck.

"YAH!! TURN THE VOLUME DOWN!!!", i yelled through the balcony. And surprisingly he turned the volume down. Wait.. The music stopped.

I shrugged and plopped myself on my bed.

I'm Kang Seulgi, and i live alone. I'm sixteen years old. My parents were dead in a car accident when i was nine. And since then, my dad's brother, or should i call uncle, raised me. Because he's from the rich family, he gave me this room, well.. It's comfortable, even though it's not really big. The reason i don't live with my uncle is that his house is in another city. I want to stay here in my hometown, so he agreed and put me into this apartment. He sometimes transfer cash to me, or sometimes visit me. Once in 2 or 3 months.. But well, now i've become more independent since i lived alone.

"Kang Seulgi! I have cheese cakes! Do you want some?", i heard Jimin shouted from the balcony.

"NO THANK YOU", i shouted even louder so he could hear me.

And he's Park Jimin, my classmate, my neighbour, my.. Soon to be boyfriend for a month idk. He's seventeen, four months older than me. And he lives alone too. Surprisingly his story is very similar to mine, maybe that's the reason why we became closer and then be friends after we both knew each other's story. His parents also died in a car accident. He lives alone in this apartment, because his aunt's house is far away from our hometown. So he decided to live here in this apartment.

*KNOCKS 100×*

I opened my door and he barged in.

"Who says you can ba-"

"Chocolate cake? You can keep it", he asked with his head tilted.

"OH MA GAWD", i squealed and grabbed the medium sized chocolate cake. I put it on the table in the small living room and cut it.

"Thanks", i said and kept eating.

"I want a bite too", he said before he opened his mouth damn wide.

I gave him a bite and he chewed it.

"By the way, tomo-"

"Stop talking about tomorrow!!! Why are you so excited???"

He chuckled.

"Alright alright", he ruffled my hair and then he plopped on the sofa.

"I'm lonely..", he whined.

"Then?", i asked while putting the leftover chocolate cake into my fridge.

"I want to sleep here"

"N.O."

"Or i will stop giving you cakes"

"Oh Jiminie, ofcourse you can sleep here.. Hahahahahahaha"

He smiled.

I hate him. For real.

After that, he slept early on the sofa in the living room. Probably he's tired. I covered him with one of my blankets and then i went to my own bedroom.

I let out a sigh because i was really bored. So i decided to just sleep too.

I hate Truth or Dare game. Because of it, i made a huge mistake.

And tomorrow will be the first day of my mistake.

-^v