Chapter 10 : Arceus' Challenge!

Comenzar desde el principio

"You will pay! I'll finish this off right now!" said Arceus angrily.

Arceus' ring turned blue. It became Aqua Arceus.

"Face the power of Wind Judgement!" It said and unleashed a White Energy orb from his forehead.

The White Energy Orb hit Charizard.

Charizard fell down again. This time it seemed that he won't get up.

"CHARIZARD!" yelled Axel.

Charizard somehow got up, yet trembling in pain. He gave Axel a thumbs up.

Axel smiled and commanded," Charizard, Solar Beam and Flamthrower!"

Charizard unleashed the stream of fire from  his mouth and joint his palm ends, facing towards Arceus and unleashed the Solar Beam. The Flamethrower circled around the Solar Beam as it was headed towards Arceus.

Arceus' ring color turned orange instead of green.

Arceus then took minimal damage.

Axel got surprised, "What?!"

"You aren't the only one who knows how to strategize a battle," said Arceus.

When Arceus' rings turns orange means he becomes a fire type who can nullify fire type attacks. Grass type attacks are not very effective.

"Okay, Charizard, use Dragon Claws,"  yelled Axel and continued, "use Steel Wing too! Dragon Claws first."

Arceus' ring turned Royal Blue. It became Dragon Type.

Charizard rushed towards Arceus with his claws covered with Dragonic energy and his wings as hard as steel.

Dragon Claws got nullified but suddenly, Charizard's wing began to glow and he hit Arceus with Steel Wings.

But then it was seen that Arceus wasn't damaged at all. When Axel closely looked at its rings, they were of Grey color.

"Alright," said Arceus and touched Charizard with his front foot.

There was a second of silence and then, Charizard got thrown back to the ground with immense force. The force was so immense that he fell two miles deep underground.

"You were quite a formidable one," said Arvrus, "You deserved to see my 25% power."

Arceus point of view (p

Arceus point of view (p.o.v.)

'Incredible! For the second time in my eternity, I used 25 percent of my power since his Charizard isn't capable of handling 100% of my power yet. No Pokémon is.'

I rushed towards Charizard and gave it 5 Sitrus berries

Charizard somehow got up and ate them.

"You were one of those who have successfully managed to attack me," said Arceus.

"I'm honoured," said Axel.

"Your Charizard cannot Enhance itself anymore right?" asked Arceus.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Axel.

"He lost both of his Power Stones," said Arceus.

"Oh you mean Mega Stones?" asked Axel.

"Is that what humans call it? Well then, your Charizard lost his Mega Stones. Remember that in life, if you are strong enough to say a goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello," said Arceus.

"Do you mean I can find many other Mega Stones?" asked Axel.

"Yes you can but for now, I have a present for you."

"What is the present?" asked Axel.

"Your Charizard is weak against Electric Type attacks. So I'll make your Charizard resistant to electricity," said Arceus.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" replied Axel excitedly.

Arceus lowered his head and then raised it up high. It was surrounded by many Hexagon shaped stones. Then one of the Plates came besides Arceus.

"This is my Zap Plate. With this plate, I can nullify Electric type attacks. I'll give some power of this plate to your Charizard. With this he'll be partially immune to electric type attacks. However, there's  30% chance that he'll be hit by electricity, because for it to be 100% immune, I will have to give him my plate which I will not, " It explained.

"That's amazing! Thank you Lord Arceus!"  said Axel.

"Do you have anything to ask?" asked Arceus.

"Oh ya now that you ask, Brock told me something about the Lay-Back-Eggs. And he said that you know about them very well."  said Axel.

"What about it you want to know?" It asked.

"Everything. If you don't mind," said Axel

"Fine," It said.

What are Lay Back Eggs?

How Did They Help back in the battle with Syrus?

What is Syrus up to? Where is he?

To know this and many more, keep Reading 'The Lord Of Fire!'

To be continued...