Chapter 10 : Arceus' Challenge!

Comincia dall'inizio

Charizard wasn't able to dodge the attack as the orb followed Charizard until it hit him.

"Charrrr" yelled Charizard as he fell down.

Judgement takes the type of the plate that Arceus is using. A Fire Judgement is super effective against Fire Type Pokèmon and Judgement attack is super effective against the type of plate that Arceus uses. Water Judgement, super effective against Water Types and it goes like that for all the 18 types of Pokèmon.

"Charizard, are you okay?" asked Axel.

"Char!" he said as he tried to stand up somehow.

"Wing Attack!" commanded Axel.

He rushed towards Arceus with his wings glowing white. Arceus' color changed again. The yellow rings on Arceus' body became white. Charizard hit Arceus with the attack but, Arceus' body nullified the attack.

"Physical as well as Special attacks won't work!" said Arceus proudly.

"Flamethrower!" commanded Axel.

Charizard unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth which hit Arceus but didn't do even a slightest of damage as rings of Arceus changed color again to orange.

"Not gonna work."

"Now, face the power of the attack of what you humans call Hyper Beam," said Arceus as it unleashed a white colored beam from his forehead.

"Charizard, dodge!" 

No sooner did Charizard change his direction to dodge the attack, Arceus already changed his direction. 

"Humans are so predictable."

"How did you anticipate that?!" asked Axel, surprised.

"Do you think the creature who created the Regulator of Time, cannot see the future himself?" asked Arceus.

It was Arceus who Created Dialga, the Time Pokemon, so Arceus had the power to control time itself too.

'What can I do? What if I attack that way?' thought Axel. "Charizard, use Solar Beam!"

The sky was bright so there was no need to gather sunlight. So, Charizard directly performed by joining the palm ends of both his hands, facing it towards Arceus. The Solar Beam was unleashed from Charizard's palms.

Arceus turned green and while nullifying the beam. . .

"This is the chance! Charizard, use Flamethrower!" yelled Axel.

While the Solar Beam was being unleashed from his hands, Charizard unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth that headed towards Arceus.

While nullifying the Solar Beam, Arceus got hit by the Flamethrower.

"Super Effective!" yelled Axel.

"You managed to land a hit on me?!" said Arcues with amazement.

Arceus' ring turned orange.

Arceus unleashed a Fiery ball towards Charizard.

"Dodge!" yelled Axel.

Charizard couldn't manage to dodge the attack and fell down hard. But, he got back up.

"Enduring two of my direct Judgement hits? You won't survive the third one."

"Charizard, Rock Slide and Focus Punch combo! Rock slide first!" commanded Axel.

Charizard summoned many rocks above Arceus and the rocks fell down on it. Then Charizard dashed towards Arceus with his fist facing it.

The rings of Arceus became of brown color and the rocks that were about to fall on Arceus broke into several pieces.