the noodle shop

{Bambam pov}

"I never thought we'll last this long," I said while we took our seats, in the noodle shop.

"Thanks to this shop." She replied as we looked at each other, eye to eye.

"Anyways, I've seen you smile at other girls before.. I'm a bit taken aback.." she asked me again,

"You mean those ahgases? Trust me if you are one of them instead of my girlfriend, you would be dying for a smile from me. I'm the king of fanservice, you know." I bragged as she scoffed a little.

"Whatever. You're mine now. And those girls pretty much know about us already," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Are you mad at me babe?" I asked her as I hugged her, holding her waist, my chin resting on her shoulder,

"You should know, that when there are times I want to grumble because I am down, you're always there to listen to my trival talk." (365+ 1st Fanmeet) I said as I hold her tighter,

The words I'm about to say, I wish I could relay it to her well.

I wish she knew how I feel for all along.

Because deep inside, I just want to let her know.

"I would like to confess my love to you, here again, in this noodle shop," I stood up, to face her, not caring about the people who were eating.

It was evening. And there were quite a lot of people. So I couldn't whisper, I had to shout.

"First thing first, I am greatful to have met you, here, in this noodle shop."

"If it wasn't because of this noodle shop, you wouldn't be who you are to me now." .

"About just now, I'm sorry. I am really the king of fanservice."

"I love all my fans, and I am thankful for their existence."

"But you. No one can ever take you down. No one can ever replace you. Because you are you."

"I suck at giving confessions, but I'll make one for you."

"Don't worry. I'll tell the world that I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world."

"And I promise you that I'll take care of you. And if I ever break that promise, you can do anything towards me, because I, I should have the responsibility to take care of you."

"Enough said, I want you. All I need is you."

"I love you Hae yeon ah!"

I stared at her before I realised she teared a little to my sudden confession.

The ahjummas and customers were all clapping for us, for our happiness.

This happiness, I wish for it forever.

Just you and me, Hae yeon.

Thank you for all of this.

Noodle shop.

Thank you for reading
bambam | noodle shop

Because we are done with the story, I'll see if I have the chance to make a sequel of this book.

Thank you for all your support.

🎉❤🎉❤🎉❤🎉❤🎉❤

-fybamnior-