i will do it if my heart and mind follows it

{Bambam pov}

We're playing monopoly at the side of the noodles shop.

Through Youngjae's recommendations, the shop owner decided to set a side a corner for teenagers to play board games, plus new menus.

"Ramen set, or the Jjangmyeon?" I asked Hae yeon as she start to shuffle the cards.

"Whichever you want me to eat..." She said slowly as her attention shifted to the cards."

"Is the card much more better than me.." I asked her after giving our orders to the regulars,

"YES! I mean no...no!" She said as she looked at me and put the cards down.

"If we ever release merchandisers like this with our face on, would you still play it like that." I asked her again,

"Would your company even do that?" She replied as I had my arms on the table as I leaned on the side wall.

"We can give a reccomendation.." I told her off as our drinks arrived.

"I can do it too...only if.." I said until she wipe my mouth with her napkin,

"Only if your heart and mind allows it? Aha don't ever think about it babe. Just worry about your well being." She replied.

We waited for our foods for not long then 10 minutes.

As usuall, the savoury Jjangmyeon from this noodle shop is always the best, and it taste better with the one you love.

"We're playing a game after this, and I'm going to win this time!" Hae yeon said as I beat her previously, twice.

Just that I'm in a good mood~