you can't beat me even if i go easy on you

{Hae yeon pov}

"You're so afraid that you might lose is it?" Bambam asked me as he looked at me taking out my phone.

"I know how much you dislike numbers, so I won't give you any chance now." I said as I opened this game application called 'Twenty'.

"You just have to put the same numbers together until 20 to get a point. Sounds easy but sometimes the numbers will get paired up, therefore harder for you to move it." I explained thoroughly as he started to get all confused,

"Babe one more time. I can't seem to understand..." I stopped him and replied,

"You wouldn't give me the chance card just now even when I did aegyo just for you. You can't beat me."

He sighed over and over again, and once the game starts, it was quite okay in the beginning.

But when it started to rise up, he'll get so stress that he won't play with me, and munch down his noodle.

"Why...." I looked at him worriedly as he started to make confused faces,

"Ani, the instructions were super easy for the monopoly, and you've played it before. But you didn't give me a chance..." He said as he looked somewhere else,

"Seriously." I whispered for a bit until I realised that I won the game.

Sometimes, we should never play around with guys like my boyfriend. He sulked way too much. Like a kid.

I am only a year younger than him, but it feels as if I'm way more responsible to take care of him.

Oppa, next time even if I give you the chance to win such numbers game, I will never lose to you.

Because no matter what happens, you're the true winner.

In my heart.

For all readers who are apparently still schooling

For all readers who are apparently still schooling. Because mine starts in 2 months!

#22MOREDAYSTOGOT7FLIGHTLOG✈