15~ Edge of Glory

Bellamy, Charlotte and I stand on the edge of the cliff, being held captive by Murphy and his gang. I being the middle man, standing in between the two groups. 

"Damn it. Bellamy! You two cannot fight all of us. Give her up." Murphy groans.

"Maybe not, but I guarantee we'll take a few of you with us." Bellamy growls.

"Stop! You both need to calm down. We can talk about this." I say, trying to calm everyone down. 

Before I can even react, I feel myself being dragged backwards and a sharp blade at the nape of my neck.

"Let her go." Bellamy growls, his eyes growing dark. 

"I will slit her throat." Murphy yells back. 

"No, please." Charlotte begs. "Please don't hurt her."

"Don't hurt her?" Murphy laughs. "Okay, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, and I'll let her go."

"Charlotte, listen to me." I say, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "Don't do it. Do you hear me? Don't do it."

I feel Murphy press the knife further into my neck, causing some blood to spill.

"No! No! I have to!" Charlotte yells, tears streaming down her face. "I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not because of what I did." Charlotte then, turns around and jumps off the cliff. 

"Charlotte!" I scream, jumping forward, causing Murphy's knife to knick my neck and more blood to spill. I run over to the edge and look down at the bottom, Charlotte's body not visible through the fog. I feel Bellamy press his hand hard against my neck where my cut is, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Hold your hand there." Bellamy demands, his voice still rough and eyes still dark.

I nod and replace his hand with mine. Bellamy then proceeds to turn around and punch the living shit out of Murphy.

"Bellamy!" I yell turning towards them. "Stop it! Bellamy! You'll kill him!"

"He deserves to die, Tatum!" Bellamy yells, not even turning to look back at me. 

I take my hand off of my neck and grab Bellamy's arm with both of my hands, pulling him off of Murphy. 

Murphy lays on the ground, struggling for breath and face covered in blood.

"What do we do with him if we're not gonna kill him?" Bellamy asks, looking at me. "Tatum, put your hand on your cut." 

I place my hand on my neck. 

"We banish him." I answer.

Bellamy looks at me again, as if agreeing, before storming over to Murphy. "Get up." He demands, picking Murphy up off the ground. "If I ever catch you near camp, we'll be back here. Understand?"

***

"I feel like we were just here." I laugh as Bellamy stands in front of me, running a wet cloth over the cut on my neck. 

"We were." Bellamy laughs. 

"Are you okay, Bell?" I ask. 

"No, I'm not." Bellamy answers, sitting down on the bed next to me. "But I don't think I ever will be."

"I don't think any of us will ever be okay again." I say.

Suddenly a very stinging jolt of pain runs through my wristband. "Ah!" I hiss, staring down at it. 

"What happened to it?" Bellamy asks.

"I think it just died." I say.

"Here, let me get it." Bellamy takes a knife and place the blade in-between the latch on my wristband. He begins pulling the latches in opposite directions before the wristband comes off all together with a click

"Thanks." I say as I stare down at the three bruised holes in my wrist from where the wristband had been planted. 

Bellamy smiles before placing the knife back down on the table and taking my hand in his. 

"We should get some sleep." Bellamy says.

"We?" I ask.

"Yeah, as in us." Bellamy chuckles.

I nod and throw my shoes off, pulling the covers to his bed back and slipping in. Bellamy takes his shoes off, along with his shirt and I can't help but stare at his very toned abdomen. Bellamy then repeats my actions and before I know it he pulls me into him, not wanting to let me go. I drift into a deep sleep, holding onto Bellamy as tight as I possibly can.