f o u r

not edited, sorry for grammar mistakes
Copyright © 2015-2016 kissmclifford
pls read the author note at the end

The lights went out and Calum screamed. The boys chased after the scream until it stopped and they were facing two women and a man holding knives.

"Let go of him!" Michael yelled at the man who was still dragging Calum. The man threw the brown-eyed boy to the floor beside Michael, Ashton, Calum, and Luke.

"Let's do this nice and easy..." The man said, inspecting his knife.

"Wait! We need two girls! Not four guys!" The woman yelled in a frustrated tone.

"Okay, how about this." The brunette one said. She walked over to Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael. "Find us two girls then we might just spare your life." She said as she kneeled down.

"Why are you even doing this!" Michael yelled at her. Ashton nudged him and gave him that be-quiet look.

"Shut up!" The man shouted at Michael, pointing his knife at him. "We'll be in the kitchen. Figure out who your two girls will be." The three walked away.

"What about that girl Violet?" Ashton said as soon as the trio walked out.

"No! We are not "sacrificing" anyone to those murderers!" Luke quickly said, defending Violet.

"Keep it down. Don't let them hear us. Let's just get out of here." Calum said, standing up.

"Cal, there's no way they will let us off that easily. Someone is probably waiting outside." Michael told Calum, standing up and pulling his arm stopping him from walking to the door.

"Are you guys okay?" Violet asked, coming in the room.

"What the fuck! How did you get in!" Michael yelled at the girl. "Shut up." Calum sternly told him.

"You guys left the basement door open." She said, slightly laughing.

"There's people trying to kill two girls for whatever reason." Luke said, rushing his words.

Violets eyes widened. "Follow me."

Violet lead the four boys to the basement. "Wait here." She said, stopping at the stairs then walking into the dark.

The boys stood in silence and worry and in no time Violet came back with a blonde boy with a serious face expression.

"Guys this is Tate. Please Tate we need your help." She said, holding his shoulder, looking up to him.

Tate looked at each of the boys, up and down, left and right. He looked back at Violet, smiled, and held her face with his hands. He rubbed his nose against hers, but she slowly pulled away and whispered to him, "Come on. Just, please, help."

The smile on Tate's face slowly faded. He brought his hands down from her cheeks and walked upstairs.

"He'll handle this. Go to the police station. I'll catch up." She said, now leading them to the basement door. 

As soon as they came outside, they ran as fast as they could to the police station.

They have been running for a few minutes when a girl with her friend saw them on the otherside of the sidewalk. "OMG! LOOK! IT'S 5SAUCE!" She yelled at her friend. She started chasing them, but her friend just rolled her eyes and walked in the opposite direction. A couple of other girls heard her yell and ran after them, too.

"Are you fucking kidding me." Michael, out of breath, said, whispering to his friends.

"Why now!" Ashton yelled to himself and started to run faster.

When the boys got to the police station, they told the officer everything. He didn't look surprised and offered to take them back to the house. He also told sternly, all the girls to leave the boys alone.

"Can you at look around the house to make sure everything is okay?" Michael asked the police officer as he put on his seatbelt in the car.

The police officer silently laughed. "Sure."

When they got to the house, the front door was open. The police officer took out his gun and walked inside aiming it cautiously.

After about 10 minutes, he came back to the front porch. "Everything is okay. If you need me to come and check everything out again, call me. The old owner of this house had me to come whenever she felt in danger." He said, placing his gun back in its holder.

"What was happening that they needed you?" Ashton asked, curiously.

"Well, strange things was happening to her family. The old owner was named Vivien and she had a daughter. The husband was cheating on her so she didn't have protection so, she hired me." The man said, now starting to walk away.

"Wait!" Luke called to him, making the police officer stop. "If you don't mind, can you tell us what those strange things were?"

The police officer walked back up, took out a notepad, wrote his number, ripped the page out of the notepad, and handed it to Luke. "Call me when you're available tomorrow so I can tell you." He said, walking to his car and driving away.

A/N:

hii

sorry i never updated the day after I updated the last chapter. i know i said i will but a lot of things came up so i wasn't available to

omfg tate in this chapter tho

What do you think Tate did to the  three people who almost killed the boys?

I PROMISE i wont make anyone wait a month like I accidentally been doing. AS SOON AS i get a decent amount of reads, votes and comments, ill update

How was this chapter?

ily

- elisa 🙃