e i g h t

not edited, sorry for grammar mistakes
Copyright © 2015-2016 kissmclifford

"I would say so."

~ next morning ~

3:26 a.m.

"Hello?" Calum said, answering his phone. The ringing has woke him up.

"Hello. This is Medical Treatment Center. Can I speak to Calum Hood?" A woman said over the phone. It sounded like she was trying way to hard to be nice and cheerful. That scared Calum. What if she's trying to be cheerful because something bad happened to Ashton? He thought.

"Im Calum. What's wrong?" Calum said, rushing his words.

"A friend of mine told me to call you when your buddy Ashton woke up, and he did. But, there's a huge problem." The woman said, emphasizing the word huge.

"What is it?" Calum said, getting loud.

"Just come for yourself, it's highly concerning." She said, sounding uncomfortable and in a few seconds, adding, "Bye, sir."

Calum put his phone down, went through his drawers, and quickly put on grey sweatpants.

He went into the hallway and slammed the walls, yelling, "Wake up! Wake up! Ashton needs us! He's awake!"

In no time he heard Michael run out the door in boxers, rushing to put on pajama pants. After Michael came Luke, completely naked, running to the bathroom with clothes in his hands.

"Do you guys not wear clothes?" Calum said, annoyed.

"No. Since when do you?" Michael said, standing by the bathroom door and waiting for Luke to leave. "How long does it take you to brush your teeth?" Michael said, knocking on the door.

"It was cold as fuck last night in my room." Calum said, implying that if he slept naked, he would freeze.

"My room was really hot last night." Michael said, still waiting on the door. Now leaning.

"Same!" Luke yelled from the other side. He came out, this time fully clothed, and said, "I'll start the car." and then ran downstairs.

Luke ran as fast as he could downstairs, while fixing his hair.

The other boys met him by the car and try were on their way.

~

"Follow me." A lady on the counter said when the three stated who they were.

They got up to a different part of the hospital.

"Go through theses doors. Once you do, go straight and at the dead end, make a right. There will be a lady at the desk. Talk to her."

Without hesitation, the boys walked through.

"HELP ME!" A woman, looking in her late 40s, yelled. She had gray, curly hair and she was being "comforted" by two security guards, which were clearly not helping her.

"Sir, can I help you in any way?" A woman came to Michael, Calum, and Luke.

"It's okay. We know where we are going." Luke replied.