Chapter 23

-Chresanto-

Craig, Ray and I all sat on the bleachers outside of Tyson's Community Center. Craig and Ray were on a team playing against these other two guys from James Lee High School. I was super pissed since I couldn't play because of my ribs and leg.

I took off my black wife beater because it was getting hotter than hell outside. A couple of females sitting on the other side of the bleachers kept yelling shit out at me saying about how cute I was;normal California hoodrat shit.

Usually I would grab the cutest one and find somewhere to quickly fuck them but I'm trying to change my playerish ways; for good.

Im finally realizing how much I like Brielle. Yeah I know I've been dating her for practically this whole entire month but I'm liking her more and more everyday. It's something about her that these other girls can't give me.

Next year I'll be a freshman in college and starting on a career for myself. Maybe it is time that I give up the hoes...

Ray and Craig went back to playing their basketball game. I reached for my water bottle and took a cold sip of water from it. Out the corner of my eye I spotted Jamie and Nicole walking towards me from out of the community center. What the fuck?

"Hey, boo." Jamie greeted, sitting besides me while Nicole sat on the other side.

"I'm not your boo." I said not even glancing at her.

"What's wrong with you? You never said anything about me calling you that until now."

"Did you forget I had a girlfriend? She should be the only one calling me boo."

"So now you start caring about Brielle?" Nicole chirped in. "You haven't cared about her these past few weeks."

"I'm aware," I replied. "That's why I'm starting to now."

Jamie shook her head. "You couldn't stay away from a girls vagina if someone paid you a million dollars. You'll be back soon."

"Jamie, your head game was on point and all but your sex game wasn't. Don't act like that."

"Whatever, Chresanto. You'll be back. I know for sure." She said, grabbing ahold of Nicole's hand and dragging her away.

"Don't count on it!" I shouted.

-Brielle-

Around twelve, Trè texted me like he said he would. We made plans to go to the gym then Starbucks after. Usually I hate working out but since Trè is going to be there I guess that'll make it better.

I walked inside Gold's Gym and signed in on the guest list. I walked around the gym searching for Trè. I finally spotted lifting some weights. I walked up behind him and covered his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?" I said in a mans voice. It wasn't that manly but it could be convincing.

"Try again, Brielle. Try again." He responded, lifting my hands off his eyes.

I laughed. "It's getting up there."

"What, no hug or anything?" He asked.

I kissed my teeth. "You're the one who wants the hug. Not me."

"Stop fakin' and give me a hug."

I opened my arms up and engulfed him into a tight hug.

"You can let go now." I said after a few seconds past by.

"I'm sorry, shawty. It's just that you smelt so good." He said, biting his lip.

Oh my Lord. Why did he just bite his lip like that? I'm a sucker for lip biting!

"Maybe you should get back to working out." I said.

"How about you help me out? The more the merrier."

"Okay, what are we doing first?"

"Push-ups." He said, taking off his shirt and flexing in one of the mirrors.

Right about now, I think I need Jesus to come down and snatch my ass up because I'm really thinking some unholy things.

"But I can't do push-ups." I said, half lying half telling the truth.

He kissed his teeth and started doing sets of push-ups. "They're so easy."

"Shut up, I bet you can't do any with me sitting on your back."

"How much you wanna bet?"

I hopped off the bench and sat on his back, letting all my weight down on him. He still did sets of push-ups perfectly fine.

"One hand?" I asked.

He placed his left hand on the small of my back and kept doing push-ups. I looked at him in the mirror and he was smirking at me.

"Problem?" He asked.

"Mind placing your hand somewhere else?"

"Nah, I'm fine, ma."

I smiled and got off his back. "How about we go do something that I can actually do?"

"Like what?"

"Treadmill?"

I walked in front of Trè looking for the treadmills. I felt a slap go across my ass. When I turned around, I faced a smirking Trè.

"Trè!" I exclaimed. "Why'd you do that?"

"It was just sitting there looking good! It was kind of begging for my hand to touch it."

"Only my boyfriend can touch me there!"

"I'm planning on being that some time soon." He said, biting his lip once again.

I blushed and laughed at him. It was all fun and games until I remembered something...

I never told Trè about Chresanto.