Chapter 18

-Brielle-

I just got finished up at basketball practice for the day. Our first game was going to be tomorrow night against Thomas High School. There is going to be three games tomorrow. The Boys JV team, the girls varsity team and the boys varsity team.

I waited outside for Chresanto to come pick me up. I sat on the building stairs texting Daniel. I haven't really hung out or talked to my friends that much since Chresanto and I stopped hating each other. Now it's even worse because Darshay and I aren't friends. It really hurts me because I can't call her or text her and its even more awkward when she's at my house with Jacob. Also, she made shit between my own brother and I bad. We haven't been as close as we have been before.

I saw Chresanto's car pull up. I grabbed my gym bag and walked to his car. I was so tired. I just want to go home, take a hot bath then go to sleep.

"Hey, babe." Chresanto greeted me when I got into his car.

"Hey." I yawned out.

"How was practice?" He asked me.

"It was okay. I'm just really tired."

"True."

"You know, we really need to make plans to hang out with the crew sometime soon. We haven't really hung out lately."

"You know that's going to be hard to do since Ray and you aren't on good terms and Darshay and you aren't on good terms either."

"I think I could fix things between Ray and I. Or at least make things cordial between us. But Darshay, I don't think it will be so easy talking to her! Do you think you can talk to her for me?"

"For what? Me talking to her isn't going to fix anything."

"Maybe it will. Can you just do it, please?"

"Alright, whatever."

"Thank you, Boo Boo." I said, leaning over and kissing him.

"Uh uh don't kiss me you're all sweaty and shit! I just took a shower!"

I giggled. "Remember that when you're all sweaty!"

"No it's different with me. Your sweat is all stanky and shit and my sweat is like sweat from heaven."

"Shut the fuck up, Chres! You stank more than I do!"

"No, you must have life confused for yourself. If my sweat was made into a perfume everybody would be buying it."

I opened the door to his car as we rolled up in my driveway. "No, that's to far. Ima' need you to catch your life."

"Where are you going? No goodbye kiss or anything?"

"Oh, remember I stink? You don't get shit!"

-Jamie-

I paced around in my room thinking about how I was going to end Chresanto's and Brielle's relationship. Brielle does not deserve him. Whole time, she's a homie hopper! First she "claimed" that she like Ray but then when he stopped giving her to the time of day she hops on over to Chresanto. It seems like someone is REALLY loving the crew.

I called up one of my friends from school, Rene to ask her what I should do.

"Hello?" Rene asked, answering the phone.

"Hey, Rene."

"What's up, Jamie?"

"Okay so the boy that I like, Chresanto is in a relationship with Brielle, right?"