Chapter 2

-Chresanto-

My little sister and I ran up to our rooms after getting home from school. I threw my backpack on the floor and sat at my desk and logged on my laptop. My twitter account was already signed in so I went directly to my mentions. I retweed most and replied to the females that are tryna hook up.

I sighed, grabbed my phone and played the Kendrick Lamar playlist on Pandora. I got up and ran down the staircase.

"Christy!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked trailing down the stairs.

"You seen any ham?" I asked, looking through the fridge.

She flared her nostrils. "No, You know I don't eat that shit."

"I was just asking. Don't cuss at me, winch."

"Whatever, can you take me to that vegetarian place over on Duke Street?" She asked.

I gave her a dumb look. "You know my car is still in the shop. Why would you ask me such a dumb question? "

She sighed. "When are you getting it back?"

"None of ya' damn business."

She rolled her beaty eyes at me. "Anyways, I heard about you and Brielle."

"Heard what about who?" I asked, munching on some chips while preparing my sandwich.

"You like, Bri!" She said, smirking.

I scrunched my face debating if I should tell Christy or not. "I guess you can say that."

"You guys would make a cute couple." She exclaimed.

"Uh okay, whatever," I said heading to the living room. "Not so much."

"Yes you would." She said following after me.

"Damn, could I listen to music and eat my food in peace?" I questioned.

"Whatever, Chres. When you catch feelings for her remember, I called it." She inquired trailing off.

"Wait" I yelled. "Do you have Brielle's number by any chance?"

She smirked and took out her phone. " (573) 0946 - 3426."

I wrote the number in my contacts. "Thanks, sis."

"Yeah, yeah, your welcome. "

I shot Brielle a quick text message.

'Hey Bri(:' --Chresanto

'who is this?' --Brielle

'Chresanto bby ;D' --Chresanto

'hold tf up Chresanto. Why are you texting me?' --Brielle

'what? I can't text you?' --Chresanto

'my nigga, were not cool, were not friends, besties or whatever. Gtfo.' --Brielle

'ima change that...' --Chresanto

'good bye.' --Brielle

'ugh, whatever. Bye.' --Chresanto

'Damn.' I thought. This shit is gonna be harder than it sounded.

I heard keys jiggle and the door opened. My littlest sister Kicera ran into the house. My mother trailed behind her at a slower pace.

"Hey, Mama." I said, giving my mom a bear hug.

"Hey, Chres." She greeted back.

"Hey, Mama!" Christy yelled from the staircase.

"Hey, Chrystal."