Chapter 15

-Chresanto-

When I got back to Brielle's house from Nicole's, I changed into a pair of basketball shorts and black footies. If you know me well, you would know that I hardly ever walk around the house with a shirt on unless company is over. I brought my Xbox down to the living room and started playing 2k13 by myself since no one was home at the moment.

A good 20 or 30 minutes past by when Brielle walked into the house. She looked pretty much sweaty and she had about two or three bags on each arm. I paused my game so I could go talk to her real quick. This was getting super annoying.

"Brielle, can we talk now? Like two civilized people?" I asked, sitting on her bed.

"What would you like to talk about?" She asked. She was putting away her new items in her closet.

"About what happened the other day."

She faced me. "There's nothing to talk about. What happened, happened. You're single. You have the right to like whoever you want and date whoever you want. I can't control that because we're not together." She spoke.

I was getting tired of this. I stood up and gently pushed her back against the wall. I closed the space between us and pressed my lips against hers. At first, she tried to fight me to get off of her. I held her hands down until I knew she was relaxed and into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and played with the curls on the back of my head.

I lifted my lips off of hers and whispered against her skin. "Can we really talk now?"

She nodded her head and looked up at me with her brown eyes.

"Look, I know you like me a lot and I like you too but, I'm just not ready for a relationship. I just want to be single for right now."

She nodded her head again. "I don't have a problem with that. I don't want to press you into something that you're not ready for. If you say you like me than I take your word. But, flirting with other girls in front of me hurts me so much, Chres. I don't want to be one of your sidelines that you have for the fun of it."

"I know, Brielle. It's just hard for me, you know? I've only like two girls in my life. The others were just a front."

"I just don't want to get heartbroken again. If you stop liking me just straight up tell me so I can know when to back off." She said, tilting her head down.

I lifted her head up with my index finger and pressed my lips against hers with a lot of passion. "That's not going to happen anytime soon."

After our confrontation, we sat down and relaxed. We watched Lifetime movies because Brielle said they were her favorite and we ate Mint Ice Cream.

"Brielle, I want to take you somewhere special next weekend." I told her.

"Why?" She asked, licking the back of her spoon off.

"Because, we've really never had a date before so I wanna take you on one."

She smiled. "Okay. But not somewhere fancy. I hate fancy places."

I chuckled. "Okay."

-Darshay-

"I'm telling you, Jacob. I don't like your sister and nothing will change about that!" I screamed into the phone.

"C'mon, Shay," He pleaded. "You guys were best friends. Why are you acting all different now?"

"Because, she's going out with Chresanto!"