Chapter 11

S/N: If you don't like sex scenes or stuff like that in particular, skip Jamie's part in this chapter.

-Jamie-

I swiftly walked down the smooth sidewalk in my purple six inch stilettos. I placed my all black Ray Ban glasses over my eyes and knocked on 3966 Glen Carlyn Avenue. He opened the door and I gave him a sweet smile. He smiled back and opened the door a little more.

"Come in." He said.

I took off my glasses and walked into his quiet house and stood by the stairs. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"My mom took them out for some girl time. It's just us in here."

I smiled. "That's even better."

I opened his bedroom door open and almost stumbled over some suitcases. I sat on his bed and took off my heels while he sat next to me.

I faced him and started kissing on his neck. "No, Jamie st-stop."

I traced my tongue around his neck and bit down not to hard but not to soft. I heard him moan my name out lightly and stopped.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, squeezing his Jock through his sweatpants.

"Please don't." He groaned out.

I licked my lips and pulled down his sweats and boxers. I grabbed his humongous dick and started giving him a hand job while licking the tip.

Five minutes later, I'm deep throating his whole nine inches while he's pulling on my hair. I fondle with his balls and can feel him swell in my mouth; he's about to cum.

I finished him off with a hand job and he pumps his white cream all over my hand. I licked it all up, drop by drop.

I got up off my knees and grabbed my stuff and left.

My business was finished.

-Brielle-

For the next week and a half, my mom and Chresanto's mom are going on a vacation to Mexico! The cool thing is, Chresanto and Christy are staying over my house while they're gone because my mom thinks it will be a better way to communicate with us all.

"Carina, everything is ready, right?" I asked, stacking food in the refrigerator.

"Yeah, I just made up the bed in the den and uncluttered everything."

"Okay, I think they're on their way."

"Bet. I'm going to go call Craig so he can come over."

I finished placing food and drinks in the fridge then I went up to my room to clean up a little bit. I heard a knock on the door and I heard footsteps going down the staircase.

"They are here!" Carina yelled.

I ran down the staircase to greet them and show Christy were they're going to be staying. "Christy. you know where the den is, right?"

"Yeah, Carina is helping me with everything, B. I'm good."

"Hey," Chresanto said, kissing me on the lips.

"Hey," I greeted back.

He walked into my room and placed his stuff near my closet. I chuckled. "Do you really think you're going to stay in my room?"

"I'm not sleeping with Jacob. He snores to much."

"There's enough space for you to sleep on couch."

"No, I'm good with the sleeping arrangements I've already made."

I shook my head. "Jacob's gonna beat your ass if he sees you in my bed."

"Well then I guess I'm just going to have to get my ass beat." He said smiling.

I squished his cheeks together and kissed him on the forehead. "Your smile is so beautiful." I told him.

"So is your face." He replied sitting on my bed.

I jumped on him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, honey bunny!"

"Ew, stop licking my face!" He screamed.

I giggled. "Do you know the difference between a lick and a kiss?"

"The question is do you?"

I smacked his arm, "Shut up."

"No, you shut up."

"No you!" I screamed.

He pushed me off of him and placed his hand over my mouth. "Tell me who shut up again?"

I licked his hand then bit him. "Ow!" He screamed.

"That's what you get!"

"What if I was jacking off?" He asked me. "You just licked my sperm."

"Ew!" I said screaming." I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and tongue.

"I was joking!" Chresanto screamed.

I walked back into my room and kicked him in his butt. "You're nasty."

He stuck out his tongue. "So what's for dinner, babe?" He asked.

"I didn't know I was signed up to make you dinner."

"Well can you?"

"God gave you two arms for a reason, use them."

"Some fried chicken and macaroni and cheese would sound delicious. Oh and some corn bread!"

I rolled my eyes and climbed off my bed making my way to the kitchen. "Don't expect this every night."

***

Three hours later, Chresanto, Jacob, Christy, Carina, Craig and I were in the living room eating the food that I've just made and watching a rerun of Bad Girls Club: Atlanta.

"This chicken is so good, B! Almost as good as auntys." Carina said.

"I agree, this chicken is bangin'! Craig exclaimed.

I smirked. "I made more chicken so if you want you can take some home."

"See, that's why you're my favorite!"

A couple hours later, everyone was done chilling for the night. Carina and Craig are in her room and Jacob went to go spend the night at Ray's crib. I was washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. One thing that I can't stand is a messy ass house!

"Chresanto!" I yelled. "Come get this damn snapback out the kitchen! This is not your closet!"

In two minutes, he came downstairs; shirtless. "Yes, Mom."

I slapped his arm and ran upstairs to my room to grab my pajamas. "I ain't cha' Mama, boy."

I changed into a pair of boy shorts and tank top in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face than left to my room. I closed the door and cut the lights off. Chresanto was already under my covers with his phone in both hands.

I climbed into the bed and closed my eyes. I felt Chresanto's arm reach around my neck and pull me in closer.

"Chresanto." I lightly sung.

"Yea?" He answered.

"Isn't it funny how just a couple of weeks ago I couldn't stand you and now were barely a second apart?"

He chuckled. "Sometimes I can't believe it."

"Me either."

A couple minutes passed by and I could feel Chresanto starting to lightly snore. I kissed his cheek then started falling a sleep.

"B, you wanna know what else is funny?" He asked in a quiet voice. I switched my head to where I was staring right at Chresanto.

"What?"

He took a deep breath. "You're making me fall you."