Epilogue

^Listen to The Zone by My Daddies^

I walked into the bright, empty room, looking for any signs of life.

I turned, examining my surroundings. A figure appeared behind me, their hot breath fanning my neck.

I turned once again, facing the person, the scenery completely changing. We were in my room, standing in the middle.

I looked up, the person becoming more visible.

"Jack." I breathed out. A smile spread across my face as I wrapped my small arms around his broad shoulders.

He hugged me back, squeezing slightly. I pulled away, taking in his features. He had changed. Not dramatically, but enough that I could tell that there was a change.

He looked down at me with lust filled eyes.

"I've missed you Sarah." His raspy voice spoke.

"I missed you too Jack." I smiled.

He placed his hand on my cheek, rubbing his rough thumb against my soft skin. He leaned in and I didn't have the decency to stop him.

Something was wrong, but for some reason I liked it and I didn't bother stopping him. Adrenaline filled my veins as I looked into his now pitch black eyes.

He inched closer and I couldn't stand the wait. I slid my hand behind his neck, smashing my lips into his. They moved in perfect sync as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

He picked me up and walked me to the bed, laying me down. He stripped me of my clothes as I did the same to him.

"Jack." I moaned as he kissed my neck with his soft, plump lips.

"Don't talk baby." He commanded.

I did as I was told and kept my mouth shut.

He kissed down my chest, slowly making his way to my lower stomach. My eyes fluttered closed, my mind anticipating many different, vivid scenarios.

My legs slowly parted, leaving me feeling vulnerable. I opened my eyes, looking at him, only to realize that he was looking up at me. He connected his mouth to my core, tracing figure eights against my clit.

My back arched as I gasped for air.

"Jack, what about Sam?" I moaned.

"It's just you and me tonight baby." He spoke against me, sending vibrations throughout my whole body.

Without warning, he plunged two fingers into me, viciously pumping in and out of me.

"What's my name baby girl?" He questioned.

"Jack." I practically screamed.

"Who am I?"

"Daddy." I fisted the sheets, releasing all over his fingers.