15

*sarah's pov*

He pushed me into the room, closing and locking the door behind us, pushing me against the wall.

He attached his lips to my neck and sucked harshly, surly leaving a bruise.

((Play Things & Such by PARTYNEXTDOOR))

His hands traveled down my body towards my butt. He gripped firmly making me gasp.

Our tongues fought for dominance. He took my bottom lip in between his teeth and pulled it towards him, releasing it to have it bounce back to my face.

He bit his lip seductively and looked into my eyes with such lust. His eyes were darker, almost black.

He leaned in connecting our lips once more. He tapped my thigh, indicating for me to jump. I did as I was told and he walked over to the bed laying me down gently.

I urgently took my shirt off, unclasping my bra in the process, wanting him in and on me. He slid his shirt off effortlessly, adding to the tousled look his hair already had.

He left wet, sloppy kisses down my neck, in between the valley of my breasts, and down to my lower stomach.

"You're all mine tonight." He looked up at me.

I vigorously nodded my head and watched as he slid my pants down. He stared hungrily at my sex through the thin fabric of my underwear. He spread my legs, kissing and sucking on the inside of my thighs.

A moan escaped my mouth. I felt a sudden absence and looked down to see him analyzing my every move. He bit his lip as he contained himself from god knows what.

He focused back on my heat as he bit the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down, throwing it somewhere in the huge room.

He took in the sight of my now dripping sex and bit his lip once again. He took my clit into his mouth, sucking on it delicately.

I moaned loudly, gripping the bed sheets and arching my back. His firm hands pushed me back down as he traced figure eights on me. My hands tangled in his hair. I tugged on his roots, causing him to groan loudly. The vibrations spread through my body sending chills down my spine.

He looked up at me through his long lashes, taking in my reaction, feeling satisfied knowing he could do this to me.

He came up to my ear, whispering something, and then biting my earlobe. He traveled to my neck, sloppily kissing all over. Moans escaped my mouth as he sucked on my collarbone, making his way down to my chest.

His thumb went just above the place I needed and wanted him the most. He rubbed vigorously leaving me breathless. He took that opportunity to plunge two fingers into me.

My back instantly shot up and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I could feel myself getting close. He curled them into my g-spot, making my eyes shut tightly. I squirmed under his touch.

This was nothing like the sex Jack and I had. No. It was totally different. I can't describe it.

"D-Derek, I-I'm close." I was a moaning mess.

"Let it go baby." He reassured.

I felt the familiar sensation in my stomach. My walls clenched around him and I released myself onto his fingers. He pulled himself out of me causing me to whimper from the loss of his touch.

He brought them up to his mouth, licking away the sweet yet salty substance.

"You taste good baby girl." He smirked.