16

As Derek and I walked down the steps, people flooded outside.

"People must realize that I have a pool." I chuckled.

"You have a pool?" Derek shouted over the music.

"Yea." I replied tugging him along.

We went through the crowd of people, making our way outside. People were just standing around talking with one another.

That's when I spotted Brianna and Jack on the white lounge couch, far enough from the pool so they wouldn't get wet.

"Oh really Jack? Alright, if that's how you wanna play." I thought to myself.

"Let's go swimming." I smiled.

"I don't have trunks." He shrugged.

"Ok? And?" I sarcastically stated.

"Oh," he realized what I meant, "alright let's go."

I took my shirt and pants off. All eyes were on me, including Jack's and Brianna's. I looked towards them and Jack had an irritated look plastered on his face.

I smiled and waved a little as I looked back to the crowd.

"What are you waiting for?" I shouted. They all cheered as the ripped their clothes off and jumped in.

Derek came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing the side of my head. He detached his arms and jumped in. He motioned me to join him.

I turned on my heels walking towards the stairs closest to Jack and Brianna. His eyes were burning holes into my body.

I slowly walked in, swaying my hips. Derek walked over, watching my every move.

I entered the warm pool, forcefully attaching my lips to Derek. He kissed back with the same amount of force.

*jack's pov*

When I saw her kiss him, anger surged through me. I stood abruptly, dragging Brianna with me.

I turned around, quickly looking at Sarah. She smirked and waved, turning her attention back to that asshole.

I pushed Brianna in front of me, slapping her ass, causing her to jump.

Sarah rolled her eyes and kissed him again. Fury raced through my veins as I pushed Brianna into the house.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"We're going to my house." I ignored her question.

"Why?" She stumbled. "Jack! Slow the fuck down." She yelled.

"Hurry up." I screamed, gaining looks.

She snatched her hand away from mine, walking out on her own.

I ran after her, calling her name in the process.

"Brianna, baby, stop."

"Leave me alone Jack." She sniffled.

"Please, babe, just stop." I grabbed her arm lightly.

She turned slightly, looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"Come on. Let daddy take care of you baby girl."

She wiped her tears as I took her hand in mine and lead her to my house, thankfully no one was home.

*two hours later*

*sarah's pov*

Derek had gone home about an hour ago after we had sex for the second time tonight.

I had decided to go looking for Jack. It was wrong of me to "tease" him like that.

I didn't care about all of the drunk teenagers in my house, I told myself I would get them out after I had talked to Jack.

I made my way over to his house, opening the door. I walked up the equally long staircase and down the hall to his bedroom.

I walked up to his door, placing my hand on the knob when I heard screams coming from the other side of the door.

They weren't "ah, I'm being killed" screams, they were "oh daddy, fuck me harder" screams.

My blood started to boil. Why would he do this to me?

I bursted through the door, startling both him and Brianna.

"Really Jack!" I shouted.

Brianna frantically covered herself as Jack pulled on his boxers.

"Sarah, calm down."

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down! What is your problem Jack? One minute you're all over me, calling me baby and shit, playing with my goddamn feelings, and the next you're fucking another girl!" I yelled in his face.

"Babe-." He outstretched his arms, trying to grab me.

"Don't fucking touch me you asshole." I stepped backwards.

Brianna just sat there, naked and in awe.

"And you." I pointed at her, walking furiously toward her.

"You were supposed to be my friend. I thought you would get it after I yelled at your pathetic ass. I guess not right? Now that you've fucked my best friend." I dramatically threw my hands in the air.

"I trusted you." A wave of anger washed over me. I cocked my arm back and swung with all my force, hitting her face, sending a stinging sensation throughout my hand.

She grabbed onto her face, looking at me in shock.

"Delete my number. Forget about this," I waved my finger in between us, "Don't contact me. We're done." I stormed out of the room.

I heard shuffling come from his room and then my name being called.

"Leave me alone Jack." I walked down the steps.

"Sarah, stop."

"I said, leave me alone!" I continued walking.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that." He coldly stated.

I stared into his almost black eyes.

"Get off of me." I squirmed.

His grip only tightened, causing me to whimper.

"Jack, you're hurting me." I squealed.

His hands moved to my neck, cutting off all airways. I squirmed under him as I tried to loosen his grip around me.

Nothing worked and I could feel myself starting to get light headed.

I kicked and hit him but nothing stopped him. He stared into my eyes and I stared into his, searching for any sign of emotion.

There was only one emotion and that was anger.

Brianna stormed out of the room. She ran down the stairs towards us.

"Jack stop!" She cried.

He didn't stop. He just continued to look into my soul. Everything started to go black.

"Jack, please, stop." She pulled on his arms.

It's like a switch went off. He instantly let go, running off, and I dropped to the ground gasping for air. Brianna helped me up and walked me outside.

"Do you need anything?" She sympathetically asked.

I shook my head no, thanking her, and walking back to my house with my hands on my neck the whole time.

Why would he do that to me? He's never physically hurt me. Well, at least not like that.

He told me he would never intentionally hurt me. I guess he lied.

{Vote, Comment, Share}

Sorry for not updating sooner...

-Lyssa