~Chocolates~ Jushiro Ukitake x Reader

(A/N Hello everyone! I'm doing a Jushiro x Reader! Hope you enjoy!)

There he was. Walking out of his office. The captain you have fallen for. How couldn't you have fallen for him? He was so gentle and kind-hearted.

You were his lieutenant, (A/N let's pretend that Rukia isn't his lieutenant) but you had fallen for him! You loved him more than anything but because of how shy you were and so scared of rejection, you never acted upon the love you felt. It was driving you insane, and it drove him insane too, but you didn't know it.

Seeing you, the captain of the 13th squad of the Gotei 13, rose his hand and waved to you. With a loud, "Hello, lieutenant (L/N)!". You gave him a shy wave back. He smiled as he walked over you with a small stack of finished papers in his arms. God damn his smile made you melt. As he made his way over to you, step by step, your heart increasingly started to beat faster. Before you knew it, Captain Ukitake was giving you a confused look as you stood in complete stillness. Oh s H I t. You froze.

He furrowed his dark eyebrows and put a hand on your forehead to check your tempature out of worry. You jumped at the sudden touch of the white haired Captain's gentle hand.

You flinched slightly as the hand made contact with the soft skin. "Are you okay, Lieutenant (L/N)?" He paused then continued after flipping his hand over and letting the back of his pale hand touch your forehead. And then going back to its previous spot. "Strange. I don't feel very much." He said then moving his hand from your face and rubbing his chin in confusion. You still standing in complete silence. He knew you were quite the quiet one but this was starting to worry him.

Then you spoke, "I- I'm very s-sorry, Captain Jush- I mean- Ukitake.." you said in a complete mess of stuttering and awkwardness. You scratched the back of your neck awkwardly. You ran back into your office and left Jushiro outside on his own.

He yelled out a, "(Name)!" Before you shut your office door and gave it a good click in the lock. He let out a huff and decided not to go after you, it'll only just make you more nervous and freak you out. He understood that. The captain turned his heel and made his way to 7th division to drop off some papers.

Why were you acting like this? You thought to yourself. 'Why can't I just be confident like everyone else!' You yelled at yourself internally. 'Why can't I just tell him how I feel..' You looked down at your feet and then sat on small cushioned chair that sat in your office the place where you did most of your paper work and sitting down projects.

You let out a soft sigh then jumped/shit kittens when someone was banging at your door.

"(Name)-chan!" Yelled a familiar ginger haired woman with the rather large bust size, pounding at the door. With three voices behind her, one being a feminine male complaining about the look of the office, one being a little girl rambling on about sweets and the last one telling everyone to shut the fuck up. You walked up to the door and took a deep breath before opening it.

After opening it, the little girl jumped up and yelled, "Ken-Chan and Grumpy are busy so Me, Boobies, Baldy and Girly here have nothing to do!" The pink haired lieutenant threw her hands into the air. You let out a giggle at the lovely names she chose for her friends as Yumichika and Ikkaku tried to scold the girl but she didn't listen at all.

With a bright smile, the tenth squad lieutenant continued Yachiru's previous statement with, "And we want to set up a little date for you and your little boyfriend~~" she cooed as you blushed wildly at her remark.
"I personally don't care." Said the eleventh squad third seater with crossed arms. Then Yumichika giving him a small wack on the back of his shiny head.

"You have no respect for such beautiful faces, Ikkaku!" Yumichika yelled, scolding the man next to him. Yumichika always called you beautiful. You and him were very good friends and he always made your self esteem spike.

You spoke up as the two eleventh squad members bickered at eachother. "Thanks for the offer guys. But I really don't want to-", you were cut off by Captain Ukitake standing behind the two seaters. "Not meaning to intrude, but I was wondering if I could speak to lieutenant (L/N) in my office please."

He said with his signiture smile on his face as Yumichika and Rangiku were fangirling in the background. You shot them the look of 'shut up guys!' And they stopped their high pitched noises.

"Of c-course, sir." You responded as your soul reaper friends walked off somewhere else to leave you guys alone.

You guys stepped into the Captain's rather spacious office, he took a seat at the small table and patted the chair next to him for you to sit down. You obliged and sat down nervously.

"Now lieutenant (L/N)-" He said until you got the guts to cut him off politely.
"Sir, you may call me (Name). No need to be s-so formal." You told him with a cute smile.

"Excuse me," He started with a smile and a small chuckle. "(Name) I would like to have a small discussion with you." He said as he continued his bright smile and his very good attitude. It was like sunshine and flowers were just radiating off of him.

"W-What is it about, sir?" You asked, hoping it was something that it was something about the thing you've been dreaming about since day one.

"Well, it's this isn't really a discussion, more like a question and an answer." He said and then continued. You dramatically waited for 'do you love me?'. But it was. "What's your favorite chocolate, (Name)?" You sweat dropped. Really? REALLY? But you still answered his innocent question.

"(F/Chocolate)." You responded with and small sigh. He suddenly jumped up for joy.

"Yay!! I got the right ones!" He yelled then coughed. You gave him a pat on the back with the question of, "W-What do you mean?"

He stood up and walked over to a drawer and took out a small heart shape box of chocolates. "I was stationed in the human world and found these and immediately thought of you, (Name)" He said with a smile as he handed you the red box. You smiled wildly and thanked him exactly 3 times. He nodded and smiled at your excitment.

You opened the box to see a small note that read, 'Sorry (Name), I couldn't find candy that was as sweet as you, so this is the closest I could get.' You blushed like a mad man. You looked up at him and he wore a smile but this smile had more of a mix of goofiness and flusteredness. He scratched the back of his long white hair as he waited for a response.

"T-Thank you, sir.." You said as you put down the note and picked up one of the sweet treats. You smirked and looked up at him with a small chocolate in your hand. And said, "Open~". He opened his mouth and you plopped one of the sweets into his mouth and then you both shared A laugh as he chewed up the sweet sensation.

He leaned himself over the table and caught you off guard with a kiss on the lips. Your eyes widened as you tasted the faint chocolate taste. You close your eyes and let it all sink in. You separated for air and covered his lips and around his mouth with butterfly kisses. This made him smile. He moved so he was right next to you and layed his head on your soft shoulder.

EXTENDED ENDING

You here little snaps and a little white light that keeps flashing in the room and loud giggling coming from the window. All of a sudden there is a orangette running away from the office with a camera in hand