gravity falls

It was a beautiful and warm summer morning. Birds were chirping, flowers were blooming and the whole town was at peace.

The second day of the summer vacation had just begun. Each and everyone who was forced to go to school and have stress for the past year was finally at ease and able to have a long time off.

Your morning started out quiet peacful and almost resembled the routine you had every day when you went to school. You ate breakfast with your family and talked about a few things before you went back upstairs to your room to get dressed and check up on all the things you've packed for your summer vacation.

After a long time of researching and begging you were finally going to your aunt's house, more specific: Hometown. She lived in a little wooden house in Oregon, Gravity Falls. You were really excited, also because your aunt has always been really nice to you. It had always been your dream to spend a summer in that mysterious town. You heard a lot of rumors about Gravity Falls. Monsters, demons, an organisation that erases people's memories. They all sounded pretty crazy and all of your friends tried to tell you that those must be mere rumors, but curiosity got the best of you. Besides that you were going to see your aunt again and also visit a new town you've never visited before in your life. So why not give it a shot?

After you changed your clothes and grabbed all of your bags and suitcase, you went back downstairs and got ready to leave the house. Your parents intended on accompanying you to the bus stop and wait with you until the bus arrived.

Time went by like nothing and soon the bus granted to a halt right in front of your station. You said your goodbyes to your parents before carefully entering the bus and taking a seat.

______

"Next and last stop; Gravity Falls. Please don't forget your bags and pay attention when leaving the bus" the electronic voice of the busdriver that spoke through a speaker woke you up.

Eventually the long bus ride was over. You didn't know for how long you've been driving, but it definitely felt like ages. Yawning, you gathered all of your stuff and excited the bus. It was already night time by than and you had to search your aunt's house in the dark.

Luckily you had your mobile phone with you and with the help of google maps and the light of your phone you were able to get to your aunt's house pretty fast. It was only a 15 minutes walk. Arriving at the house, you inspected it a little closer before deciding to knock on the door. Against the midnight blue sky the house looked just like any other in the street, something that resembeled a wooden cabinet but still looked really modern. The walls were tinted brown with a few splashes of white here and there. The roof was red and actually fit pretty good with the other things. In front of the house were a few flower pots with all kinds of flowers growing in them. They led to the main door that was also brown and had a silver door knob and a gold door bell. A small press against the gold button was enough to ring the bell and in an instant the door opened.

"(Y/n)!" You looked at the person standing in front of you. Blonde and short hair that was a bit curled around the edges, a plain white t-shirt and pink pants.

"Hey aunt Lisa!" you greeted her with a smile and she engulfed you in a big hug. You smiled and hugged her back before she allowed you inside the house.

"Come in, come in! And make yourself comfortable!" she said and took your bags away, bringing them upstairs. While she was doing that, you inspected the room you were in a bit further. It was just a normal room that had a couch, a TV, a table..and so on. It wasn't a really outstanding modern style, it was nice and simple.

"Hey, (Y/n), I prepared your own room!" Lisa said while she walked back downstairs.

"Don't you wanna come up and see it?" she asked with a playful grin on her lips. All you did was giving her a nod, than you followed her upstairs.

The first floor was decorated with pictures everywhere. No matter where you looked, everywhere was a little picture of an animal or a forest or just some colours mixed together.
Your aunt was indeed a bit abnormal. But as already mentioned: you heard that a lot of stuff in this town wasn't quite normal.

There you were standing in front of a wodden door that had a note sticking to it. It had your name on it. You placed your hand on the door knob and turned it around, opening the door and going inside your room. Frankly, it was really good.
The walls were simply painted white and had one single yellow stripe across one wall. Your bed stood underneath a triangle shaped window and next to your bed stood a night table. You also had a closet, a mirror and a table with a chair in your room. It was simple and..normal. But something nagged at you;

"Why a triangle shaped window?" you asked and pointed at said window. Lisa suddenly wore a nervous smile on her face.

"Nevermind that!" she blurted out, quickly trying to avoid any further questions regarding the window.

"Anyways, make yourself comfortable and come downstairs for dinner in, like, thirty minutes, okay? Good! See ya!" and she stormed off.

'So, it seems like Lisa has something about triangles...the way she reacted was really strange' you thought and looked at your bags wich were placed on your bed. You unpacked your stuff and soon after you were done, you hopped onto your bed and looked out of the window.

'So my adventure in Gravity Falls begins'