Chuckling came from the back door, and there stood Philip. He better stop laughing, or he’ll regret it.

“Dude, what happen?” He asked through laughs.

“Shut that hole in your face and unlock me, before she hears you!” I hiss at him, looking down at the hand-cuffs.

Walking over to me, Philip raises his eyebrow. “What the crap happen to your face, man?”

“Don’t ask!” I rolled my eyes at him.

It’s embarrassing getting beat up by a girl, but she had a frying pan!  I have a good excuse.

“Wait, is there someone here?”  Philip asked, unlocking the hand-cuffs with a spare key in his pocket.

“Yea, that’s why we gots to go.”

 “You’re telling me!" He said, pausing to look around, "But, don't think I'm letting this little sitation slide."

 Great, how did I know.  Let the teasing begin.

Peyton’s POV

There’s a man in my house!

I panic while pacing back and forth.  I caught a robber red handed! This is a good and bad thing.  He has already escaped once. What will happen if he does escape again?   Maybe I won’t get so lucky with the frying pan. 

Wait!

Why haven’t I called the police?! Reaching for the house phone on my nightstand, I dial 911.

 “Hello, what is your emergency?” A calm women answer, "Ma'am?"

“Yes, hello!” I answer regaining my voice “There’s a robber in my house, I have him hand-cuff to my dining room chair.”

Wow that sounds stupider when you say it out loud to someone.

“Ma’am calm down, and can you tell me what your address is?” She answers, moving around her office space.

I begin to tell her my information, and moments later police sirens fill the air.  Running down the stairs, I notice something is different.  There is no whining or complaining.  Why is this Drew so quiet?  Walking slowly to the dining room, I notice he’s gone.  Oh great.  This isn’t good; the police will think I made a prank call.  My mother is going to be pissed, if she finds out!

Rushing back upstairs, I grab my gym bag.  I fill it with clothes, my cell phone and money.  Hearing banging on the front door from the police, I begin to hurry.   Putting a pillow and blanket into the gym bag, I finish.  Slipping on my shoes, I glance around my room.  I think I have enough, $500 dollars should last me awhile.  Grabbing my car keys and jacket, I head downstairs.

The police still are banging on the door.  Some are looking through the windows, causing me to crawl on the floor to the back door.  Outside, in the backyard, I stand up brushing myself off.  Listening from the outside, I hear the police come in.  Too the sounds of it, only three policemen are here.

“I’ll check the backyard.” The leader said, “You two go upstairs. Find this girl.”

“Oh shoot!” I whisper, running to the gate.

Pushing it open, I push my back up against the house wall.  (A/N: *Plays Mission Impossible Theme Song*) Acting like a spy, I walk quickly but quietly to the drive way.  Making sure there isn’t any police out, I dash to my car door.  Crouching, I open my passenger door. Somehow, while opening the door I happen to hit my head.

"Ouch!" I scream quickly covering my mouth. 

Shouts came from inside the house. Oh great they heard me. Trying again to open the door, I success without hurting myself. Sliding into the drivers seat, I slouch into the chair trying to hide my face. The policemen rush out of the house, and surround my car.  Slouching even lower, I turn on the car and Justin Bieber screams out of the speakers. Ooh, perfect! Glancing at the puzzle policemen, I take this time to speed out of the driveway. Almost running over one of them, I make a un-turn and drive onto the main street.  I can feel freedom in my grasp, but it's soon taken away.  Of course the stop lights is red!  Just my luck!  Sitting up, I wait for it to turn green, I begin to hum.

I wish our hearts could come together as one...

'Cause shorty is a eenie, meenie, miney, mo, lova..

Hitting the off button, I roll my eyes for singing with Justin Bieber. Looking up at the traffic lights, I notice it's green.  What?! How long has it been green? Stupid Justin Bieber, distracting me with your wonderful voice... Hehehehe! Speeding off, I look in my mirror.  Nope not a single cop in sight!

Ha, leaving nothing behind but dust! Eat it suckers

Huh, I can go for some vanilla coffee right now.

First stop, starbucks! 

~~~~~~~~~

~Ending Notes~

Heh, there it is. A twist, maybe? O.O

Tell me what you think! Sorry about the shortness and spelling mistakes.  I'll look over it sooner or later :P If you want tell me my mistakes xD Means allot!

Love you all lots!! :D

To you, From Tatertots. xD