Chapter 9: Siblings

UNKNOWN POV:

After learning that the PR's (Poor Royals) were going to have a party I ran to my bae, Jimin.

"Jiminy!" I shouted.

"Sica!" He shouted, bringing me into his arms.

"So any info?" He asked.

"Yup, they're having a party today, right now probably." I said.

"Good, we'll act now." Jiminy said.

"Just don't touch her." I said firmly.

"Don't worry, You lil' sis will be fine." Jiminy said.

"Good." I said.

MINA POV:

I looked around me to see that everyone was having fun in our little lounge. I know that this doesn't even compare to a rich house, but it's so much nicer here.

"Mina, babe, get up let's dance!" Channie said, grabbing my hand.

I giggled a bit got up and we began going crazy. I love it when we have random parties like this one in the PR. I love it!

Suddenly, we heard a loud banging on the door. Someone was shouting as well.

"Open Up!" A voice said.

Nayeon, quickly got up and open the front door, only to see the RR standing right there and barging in.

"Get everyone beaten." V said, "And bring me Dahyun."

"Bring me Tzuyu." Jungkook said.

All I could do was stand and watch as the PR fought with the RR. I didn't know what to do. A hand reached out to me pulling me away from the entire situation.

"Mina, are you okay!" Sica Unni said.

"I'm fine and what are you doing to my friends!" I shouted over the noise.

"Quiet down and there just poor people not friends." Sica Unni replied.

I yanked my hand away from my older sister. She's a senior and I'm a Junior.

"Just poor people!" I said.

"Shhh, no one should know you're my sister." She said.

"Huh, well you're not very much of a sister anyways." I replied.

I saw pain and hurt shoot into her eyes. I hated Sica. She always tells me to come back home to Mom and Dad and to live a life of luxury. She wants me to break up with Channie and she always call the PR stupid or not real. I hate her.

"Mina... I..." Sica Unni said,

"Unni, I hate you stop trying to protect me." I said.

"Mi-

I ran off before she could finish her sentence and I bumped into Nayeon. She looked furious and just from her eyes I knew that she heard everything.

"Sica, Jessica freaking Jung, is you sister." Nayeon exclaimed.

"Nayeon, I-

"No, shut it! How could you betray us!" She shouted.

With that, I looked around and saw that the RR and the PR were watching me and Nayeon.

"Is that true?" Channie said.

"Chann-

"IS THAT TRUE!" He shouted.

"Stop..." I mumbled out crying.

Then I was saved.

DAHYUN POV:

"Guys, stop." I said.

"We're all tired and I'm sure Mina has her reasons." Tzuyu added on.

Mina looked up to us with thankful eyes.

"Tzuyu, she's a rich!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"So, hasn't she been a poor with you guys though, since freshman year!" I shouted.

Everyone silently stared. Nayeon's looks softened and so did Chanyeol's.

"Mina, at least tell us why." Nayeon let out in almost a whisper.

"My mom and dad, they thought that money was everything and that I should be able to get them that money. My dad hit me whenever I got bad grades saying that bad grades led to being poor. My mom would starve me and Sica, she did nothing but hug me from time to time. Sica, got everything. She was loved and mom and dad always compared her to me." Mina said, holding back tears.

"And?" I said, knowing there was more.

"I ran away, they didn't even look for me. Sica saw me on the streets, I remember her looking at me, all she did was scowl and kick dirt into my face. So I decided to live as a poor. I didn't expect to see Sica so much. Over time we started talking to each other, but I didn't want anyone to know I was related to that beast, So sweet on the outside, yet a demon on the inside. So I hid my secret." Mina ended, letting the tears fall.

Tzuyu and I dropped down to where Mina was and gave her a bear hug. Soon everyone else joined.

"Mina, you'll always be a poor, no matter what we'll be friends." I said.

Then we finally remembered that the RR were still with us.

"Well, if you're done babbling, I would like to beat up you people." V said, glaring.

"Bring it." Tzuyu said.

We fought and fought, mostly protecting Mina. We couldn't afford her getting hurt. Sica tried so may time to get past us, but we would not let her. Suddenly, I was dragged off, with a rag to my face. Oh, not this again.

"Mina!" was the last thing I heard before it was all black.

JESSICA POV:

The PR kept blocking me from Mina, I needed to get to her, but I saw that rage and hatred for me in her eyes. I'm supposed to be her older sister. I...

"Mina!" I shouted.

"Sica, go away." She said sternly.

"Please..." I begged.

"No, I despise you." She said.

"Mini-ya..." I began to cry,

"Don't 'Mini' me." She said.

I pushed through the poor finally reaching my beloved sister. I pulled her into my arms before she could do anything.

"Get off of me, wench." She said.

"Mina." I said, crying on her shoulder.

"GET OFF!" She scremed, her tears falling onto me.

"Mina, I'm Sorry." I said.

"Unni, get off." She said, her voice sofening.

"Mina, I'm sorry." I said again.

"Unni, it's okay, I- STOP CRYING." She said.

I let her go and looked into her eyes. I never knew it was so hard for Mina at home I thought she was just being an idiot. I never knew.

"Mina, I never knew." I said.

"It's okay." Mina said.

-----------------------------
Oh my gosh, the sibling feels... Hey readers! Sorry it's been a while since I last updated, I didn't really have a lot of ideas then I started writing a new fanatic about sibling and the this popped into my head. I hope you enjoyed.

Mina: I cried.

Jessica: So did I...

Nayeon: Guys, why aren't Tzuyu and Dahyun talking???

Mark: Tzuyu!!!!!!

JB: Uh-Oh...

Jungkook: Bye, Readers... Hehe...