Chapter 3: Uh-Oh....

TZUYU POV:

When the poor schools kingkas came in Dahyun and I were in complete shock.

"Channie!!!!" Mina yelped.

"Baekie!!!!" Nayeon shouted happily.

"TZUYU/DAHYUN!!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted.

Mina and Nayeon looked at me and Dahyun with confused looks. I thought about it for a bit. Then I remembered that Chanyeol and Baekhyun lived near me and Dahyun in the past, but they went to a different school than us. I can't belive that they go to Arch Acadamy...

"Do you guys know each other?" Nayeon asked.

"Um....." I mumbled.

"Yeah, we lived near each other in that past." Baekhyun said.

"Oh, that's it right?" Mina asked.

"Yes, of course." Dahyun said, hastily.

"Well, that's a releif!" Nayeon said, "No, introductions needed then?"

"Yeah, but who are the other 7 dudes." I asked.

"Oh! They are Junior, Jackson, BamBam, Yugyeom, Younjae, Jaebum or JB, and Mark." Mina said.

"JB and Mark are royals in training just like the 2 of you." Momo said.

"Oh, Hi I'm Dahyun." Dahyun said, "This is my sister Tzuyu."

"Hi." I said coldly.

"Okay, now that introductions are done, boys get going to P-7 with Mr. Heechul!" Ms. Dasom said.

"Yes, ma'am!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said,

With that, the boys all left to their class and our class resumed. Dahyun and I were constantly exchanging glances. We were nervous as heck. What were we supposed to do if our ex's were the kingkas. Ahhhh!!!! I don't want to think about it.

"Okay, class go off to lunch and don't be killed by those rich snobs!" Ms. Dasom said.

"Pfft, like the rich kids could touch us!" Nayeon said.

"That's the spirit!" Ms. Dasom said.

What I've learned today is that Chanyeol and Baekhyun come to this school, there are rich and poor classes and that there are queenkas and kingkas. Why did I move....

DAHYUN POV:

"Okay, Dahyun and Tzuyu, as royals in training, you sit with us during lunch, ok?" Mina said.

"Okay...." Tzuyu said.

"Good, see you at lunch!" Nayeon said.

We watched Nayeon and Mina walk away with the rest of the poor royals. It was an odd site. We watched them smile and laugh. Baekhyun and Chanyeol eventually joined them giving Nayeon and Mina pecks on the cheek.

"Tzuyu, what are we doing here..." I said.

"I honestly don't know, but we do have to graduate here." Tzuyu replid.

"I can't believe that Yeol and Baek go here..." I said.

"I know..." Tzuyu replied.

Suddenly, the canteen doors flew open and 9 boys and 9 girls walked in. All the rich kids instantly stood up and bowed. The 18 people didn't even look at the others. They simply walked to a very ornate table that was beautifully crafted. There were 2 seats on each end and 7 chairs on each side. 1 boy and 1 girl sat on each end. The rest of the boys sat on a side while the 7 other girls sat on the other.