Chapter 5: Marked

TZUYU POV:

"Okay, now that you guys seriously offended Team R, looks like you'll be marked." Sana said.

"Marked?" Dahyun asked.

"Yea, we can't help you when you're marked, but I really can't not wprry..." Nayeon said.

"What's being marked?" I asked.

"Well, after lunch we 1 hour of free time." Mina said.

"During that 1 hour you may get bullied by the Rich." Chaeyoung said.

"Bullied how?" I asked.

"We don't know, it's always different..." Junior said.

"So they do this to?" Dahyun asked,

"They do to make you kneel before them." Youngjae said.

"WHAT!" Dahyun said.

"We'll never kneel before those idiots." I said.

"Yeah, I don't think you will either." Momo said.

"But, you guys may get tormented until you graduate." Jihyo said.

I thought about that. I remembered how during the last semester of freshman year and after, the entire student body bullied me and Dahyun, after our parents died. I remembered having no one to go to. I remembered all the horrible things they did and said. I hated it.

After a certain amount of bullying, Dahyun and I were taken in by some gang. They weren't criminals, but everyone there was at least a 4 dan. (A/N: A dan is a level of martial arts skill.) They trained us and we we learned fast. After about a month we knew almost all the ciriculum.

The gang saw it as a miracle. By the time freshman year was over we were better that most of the people in the gang. We could, flip, kick, push and over just be bada*s. (A/N: Sorry for the profanity, I couldn't find a nicer word to describe their awesomeness.)

After Sophomore year, the gang had to split up, but Dahyun and I were okay. We knew all the there was to know and we were practically masters. We showed some of the martial art skill today.

"Free Time!" Someone yelled.

I looked to my watch and saw that lunch was over. I hope nothing too bad happens to me and Dahyun...

JUNGKOOK POV:

V and I had prepared everything. Dahyun and Tzuyu would fall to their knees in front of us. They were going to get one of the worst events ever. Since free time had begun all they had to do was open their locker and it'll all begin. V and I watched as they walked to their lockers. They opened them up and saw the note. I saw them reading, but what happened next was quite supprsing.

Tzuyu looked straight up at me and Dahyun looked to V. They showed us that they saw the paper and then ripped it into shreds. A death glare was shown and for the first time in my entire life I think I felt fear. Thankfully, the rich instantly pooped out and began to try to drag them away. These girls are freaking strong.

Tzuyu, elbowed a dude next to her, while kicking another to her left. Dahyun jumped up, FLIPED and came down striking another guy to her right. The two sisters were fighting like crazy. Eventually, thank god, we managed to grab them, but Tzuyu and Dahyun just bit their captors.

"Jungkook, this is not going like it should." V said.

"I know..." I replied.

I looked back to the battle and that some of the rich had finally managed to capture the girls. I just gave a sigh in releif. They put the sleeping gas to their mouth and they were out in a second. Finally!!!