15; christmas day II

Începe de la început

Finally content, I closed my eyes again and felt the bed jiggle as he got up, but his loud footsteps were heard coming round to the other side of me and once again, the blanket was ripped off me and thrown on the floor.

"Why do you have to be so evil?" I whined childishly as I opened my eyes and saw his body loom over me.

He rolled his eyes before bringing his arms around me and attempting to pull me up. I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him back down to the bed but he used it to his advantage and ended up carrying me the same way you'd carry a small child to your hip, except I wasn't attached to his hip but instead across his torso.

"Ben, let me down." I said, slightly annoyed. I leaned my head down on his shoulder and let it rest there. Obviously, he wouldn't listen.

"You need to shower and get ready for dinner, it's Christmas." He summed up bluntly as he started walking to my bathroom. I wiggled about in his arms but he didn't budge and I didn't want to fall and hit my head, I also didn't have the effort, I must've used it all up.

"Ugh." I groaned tiredly and rested my head in the crook of his shoulder. "Doesn't feel like Christmas."

"They're all waiting for you so they can open presents."

"Ugh." I groaned again, even louder this time.

"You can let go of me." He said once we were stood in the middle of my bathroom.

"No, because then you'll make me shower."

"I'll throw you off."

"Go on then." I tested, wrapping my arms around his neck even tighter and crossing my legs around his waist.

"Flynn."

"Ben."

"Flynn."

"Ben."

He reached his hand out and twisted the dial to start the shower and then carefully peeled my limbs off him one by one.

I stood still facing him with a frown plastered on my face and my arms crossed over my chest.

"Shower." He ordered, pointing to the running water before walking out the door.

"Why don't you just stop caring for others and think of yourself instead?" I muttered as he left. It probably wasn't even coherent, but who cares.

Sighing loudly, I locked the door and pulled my t-shirt off and then stripped down the rest of my clothes until I was left stark naked and freezing cold. Steam gradually filled the small room, wrapping me up in warmth, so I jumped in and just stood underneath the shower head for the longest time like I do for all of my showers.

"I'm a Barbie girl, In the Barbie world." I started singing jokingly. I wouldn't usually sing in the shower, but my mind was blank for once and not driving me insane with so many thoughts so I wanted to keep it that way.

"Life in plastic, it's fantastic," I heard Ben shout from outside the door. I snickered to myself and felt the need to cringe too.

"Don't ruin my song, dipshit." I reprimanded, sighing, and deciding to just shut my mouth from now.

Scrubbing myself all over, I washed all the grime off my body and then twisted the dial to turn the shower off. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist because I didn't bring any clothes in here with me. Maybe that shower was a good idea, I finally felt more awake, but not as much as I hoped. On the whole though, I was just slightly irritated because why is it that Ben's always right?