Chapter 15 - Yami Yami no Mi

Start from the beginning

"Of course." You whispered.

"And I've heard that there'll be a wedding very soon." Whitebeard smiled.

"Wedding?" Both you and Ace asked. Neither one of you heard of a wedding any sooner.

"Your wedding, of course!"

You and Ace started to blush and cough.

"N-no way!" You replied but you only received a glare from Ace. "I mean, not yet!"

Ace sighed relieved. Well when the day comes, you'll gladly marry him.

After the whole meeting passed, you noticed that everyone crowded around Thatch.

You walked towards him with a smile on your face.

"Oi! (Name)! Check this out!" He said as he showed off a wierd shaped fruit.

Your eyes widen at the slight of the fruit.

"Wha- is that a devil fruit?" You asked excited.

"Yeah! Isn't it cool?" Thatch laughed. He must be very proud of his finding.

None noticed, but behind this whole group that gathered around Thatch, Teach was standing there, shocked, looking at the fruit, a few moments after, his shock was replaced by a evil grin.

He finally found it. The only reason why he was on this ship. The Yami Yami no Mi.

Later that day, everone crowded around the tables. It was lunch time and everyone was having a blast. Many were happy to see you and Ace back.

You, Marco, Ace and Thatch shared the same table and you have to say, even after all this time, you still cannot get used to their way of eating.

Food was flying everywhere, people were fighting for the last piece of meat and you were... Just you.

You actually started to think that you were the only normal person from this family.

"Oi! Thatch! I got a word that you're on watch tonight!" A crew member said.

"Awee come on!" Thatch said annoyed, only to receive a few laughs from Ace and Marco.

You smiled that the scene in front of you and you decided that you had enough lunch and went outside.

For some reason you felt like something wrong, really wrong was about to happen.

"Hey, (Name), are you alright?" Ace asked as he exited the dinning area.

"I'm fine. I just needed some fresh air. I got a little sick in there for some reason." You said as you looked at the ocean.

"I see. You alright now? Do you want me to carry you to the infirmary?" Ace asked concerned.

"No, I'm fine now, don't worrie." You replied and gived him a smile.

"Okay then."

Hours later, you and Ace were waiting together for the sun to sink into the ocean.

As the two of you embraced, Thatch came by just for a little bit.

"Hey guys! What the hell are you two doing?"

"Watching the sun set." You replied.

Ace on the other hand, wasn't as excited as you were. Actually, he almost fell asleep.

"Anyways, I decided I want to eat that fruit."

You and Ace looked at each other and then looked back that him.

"Wow... I mean, it will be different having you use some weird powers, but who knows, maybe it's a powerful devil fruit." You replied with a smile.

"Yeah, maybe even a logia type." Ace said.

"But before I eat it, I want to have one last swim." Thatch said quietly.

"Then what are you waiting for? Do it!"

"Right now?"

"Hell yeah!"

Thatch nod and took off some piece of clothing, but not all of it, and jumped in the ocean.

You and Ace watched together the little scene. Both of you smiled and then held hands.

For some reason, the feeling that you had earlier this afternoon was back. Your smiled disappeared.

What will it happen?

Sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy with school recently.

But I have great news! Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will not go to school (I'm not skipping, it's just that my school has I don't know what activity and we were told that on those days we will not go to school). *screaming of happiness inside*

And starting with the next chapter, we are getting into the original story line (which it all belongs to Oda) but, I can't promise I'll write absolutely everything.

But I will try my best.

^ has it ever happened to you? To me, all the time