Happy Birthday Vanessa (Cody)

Start from the beginning

"Happy birthday sis! So I guess it's my turn to do that corny speech, huh?" He chuckled a little. It was going to be a long night.

"First of all, this is actually one of the best things that ever happened. I've always wished on having younger sisters to take care of and I got my wish. I remember one time when I was about 11 I had to take care of you and Ronnie because Kian wasn't home nor mom or dad. And you got mad at me and threw a truck at my head, yeah. I still have the scar!" Taylor laughed and of course everyone else laughed. He went on for a few more minutes and it was quite embarrassing.

All my closest friends: Jen, Trevor, jace, Natalie, and andrew spoke about how we all met and became friends. They had embarrassing stories about how I was the tetherball queen in elementary and that's where most of us met, in first grade. Then I got to dance more.

The time was literally only 9. It was just the beginning.

"Let's give it up for my main boy!!....... CODY SIMPSON!" The DJ yelled I'm the microphone.

Is this even real life! A@$#TAK!%# Lord help me!

"Is this forreal!" I screamed next to Ronnie.

"I pulled a few strings on twitter, Alex and kian helped too!"

Cody looked right at me and I instantly fell in love again and again.

"Can I have the birthday girl come up here," Cody asked in his beautiful Australian accent.

I walked up again one more time. He smiled and took my hand.

"I'm cody, what's your name?" Cody smiled at me.

"I'm Vanessa!" I faintly said due to his beautimos face.

I took a huge deep breath and almost tipped off the stool. I was so light headed because never in a million year, EVER, think cody Simpson would meet me!

"Hey Vanessa, it's your fifteenth birthday. Happy birthday beautiful!" He hugged me then he started singing.

I was so happy, he was singing pretty brown eyes.. To me! Can you believe that, like oh em eff gee!

Cody seduced me. He grabbed my Cheek and put his arm around me, he was just so UNNF!

"I love your eyes babe," he smiled at me when the song ended. He kissed my cheek and this time I had to fan myself. Like oh lord geezus there's a fire!

"Thank you." I whispered when he walked back the DJ.

Then when I thought we were done, cody started another song.

"My angel--" cody started singing.

WHAT THE FREAKIN BLANK! CODY SIMPSON IS SINGING ANGEL TO ME, ITS OFFICIAL!! He sang to me and danced &ADKDJSAIDOKMGGG.

Do you know what angels get? They are the most luckiest girls on earth, only one girl out of the whole audience gets picked at every concert. I am honored to be the angel tonight, even if its not really a concert!--- Cody got to the part when he usually pauses to ask what the girls name is but since he knew he asked If I wanted a selfie on his phone.

"YES please!" I feel bad for screaming in his ear. Anyways we took a few pictures.

"Vanessa, do you want to dance with me?" Cody then asked, this is like my part. Oh gosh cody, the feels.

He sang to me and we danced, he was actually like the right height for me because I'm 5'6 or a little around that height.its weird how I'm taller than ronnie.--cody finished up.

"I got one more thing, can you guys all start singing to Vanessa on three? 1..2..3!" Cody again started walking to me and this time he took my hand and walked me down the aisle.