Chapter 4

Where could Dimitri be? I have looked everywhere for him. I'll just have to give him my peace of mind later. Right now Jaxson is on my mind, I don't really know what happened to Robert after Dimitri ditched him in that town. But I guess he met someone and had a child with her and now I have to mentor him. I freaked out when someone touched my shoulder, I took their hand and spinned around fast enough to where I had there arm against there back. "Ow! Dammit Rose it's just me, I didn't mean to scare you like I did. I called your name three times" I can't believe I let my surroundings get the best of me. "Jeez Dimitri where have you been at? Where's my son? and my men?" I shot Dmitri question after question trying the hide the problem I was just thinking about. "I left them with Lissa and Christian for the night so we can have the house to ourselves is that alright with you? Taylor and Dante are with him if that makes you feel better". I nodded "Where's Sonny?" he loves Jr he wouldn't leave him alone on the first night of somewhere new. "I believe he meet someone he's quite interested in Rose" he meets someone he's interested in all the time. "We'll have to remind him why we are really here and have him still remember to take time for himself. You know what this means Dimitri?" I looked him in the eye wondering if he's already thought about it. "Yes, we'll have to start a work schedule again" I laughed because I stopped making the work schedule when Dimitri married me and he took over it. Which it doesn't bother me at all less work I worry about. I didn't realize how many businesses my dad had until I took over everything he created. Which being rich is not easy as it seems, there is a lot of paperwork involved which I do not enjoy. "Hey, ready to go home now and have the night to ourselves?" I took his hand and led the way to our new home. Being back at the academy isn't as bad as I thought when I first arrived here all those years ago. But being an adult here and not a student makes it so much better. But Jaxson Doru might just make it a tad difficult once Dimitri finds out who my new student is, unless he already knows and isn't bringing up the situation he caught me in. We finally made it home and Dimitri was impressed on how much I got done which reminded me "How dare you leave me to do this all by myself!" he just laughed. "Well Rose you took over everything we tried to do" I just glared at him, I don't remember doing that. I guess I'm losing my mind again "Are you going to tell me now why you were so distracted earlier" I just shrugged my shoulders. "You know how Sonny told me about how I'm mentoring?" he nodded urging me to go on. "Well his name is Jaxson Duro and he's Roberts son and I think he knows about us and are adventure way back when." Dimitri just looked at me shocked "There are tons of Duro's how do you know he belongs with Robert?" I need to get to bed. "Because he told me Dmitri, like he pointed it out when he found out who I am." I don't think I can mentor him, but I doubt I'll get out of it if I want to stay here and protect my son. "Can we just go to bed and relax together?" Dimitri nodded and led the way up the stairs.

Waking up at 5 in the morning was not my cup of tea, waking up at 6 or 7 maybe but 5 not so much. It was my first day mentoring and this was an awful start, grabbing my stuff and heading out before I could see my kid even though he wasn't here its awful because the next day he will be. Walking into the training building and seeing him just made me nervous, I don't know why he did. "Jaxson you ready?" he straightened up and nodded. "Give me 7 miles and when you're done come back in here and will start your workout." he just looked at me. "Are you kidding me?" I shook my head. "Maybe if you showed up to class and stopped ditching training class we wouldn't be in this situation" he grunted "Go now before I make it 8 miles" and that made him take off. I took out my ipod from my bag and taped up my hands and went to the bags to blow off time. When I pulled back sweat was dripping down my back, legs, arms, and neck. Jaxson should of been back by now, I went out to the track and saw him laying out next to some girls. "Jaxson this doesn't seem like your seven miles" Jaxson opened up his eyes and looked at me. "You're right boss its not. You should take notes from me and learn how to relax" I looked down at him with a look only one other person has seen right before there death. He need to be scared straight into submission and soon at that. "Did your dad ever talk about your Uncle? Your dad's half brother?" he nodded his head "Do you know what happened to him?" he nodded. I tilted my head for him to go on about what he knows. "He told me some psycho killed him a long time ago a couple of years before I was born. I'm turning 16 soon" I nodded "I killed your Uncle Jaxson. He was a threat and I ended him" I could see him visibly swallow and he slowly got up. I got a reaction out of him and he's mad. "Wanna fight? Wanna see why I won the fight why I walked away and he didn't? I even stopped your dad from bringing him back from the dead." With that he came at me, I easily blocked his attacks one right after the other. Finally after 20 minutes or so he tired out, don't get me wrong I was tired too but I didn't show my exhaustion. "Why did you tell me all that?" I looked down to see he actually talked. "Because I don't want any secrets between us and I need you to get your head out of your ass. You got a mentor because you're promised but skipped class, I understand what you're going through I went through it to; my rebellious teen days though are in the past. That's why I'm married and I have a six year old son. I'll be bringing in my men and husband to help out tonight and then maybe tomorrow you'll listen to me. Oh and if you try not to show up and try to get out of it. You'll be running until you physically can't run, walk, or move. Got it?" he looked at me. "Got it boss" I nodded "Go start your morning classes and I also want you to bring me your current grade from your teachers with there signed signatures." He nodded and took of for the day and I'll see him later tonight. I went back into the gym and took a shower, got ready, and headed out to find my family. It took me a while to find them since no one wants to answers there phones nowadays. Walking into the cafeteria brought back some old memories, I found my men. I hugged and kissed both Dimitri's, hugged Sonny and Taylor, and kissed Dante on the cheek. Finally took my seat and ate my breakfast, there food here has improved greatly since the last time I was here. "Mommy, where were you this morning? I missed you." I looked at him and smiled "I missed you too, so much Jr I cou-" then he just plopped down beside me. "Hey, Boss. This your little family? So nice to meet you all." I just looked at him, what his is game plan. "Do you not remember our talk this afternoon Jaxson?" He just looked hurt "You don't want to introduced me to your family right now?" I shook my head and had a stare down with Jaxson; that was when Dimitri took over. "So Jaxson how was this morning?" Jaxson grinned "Easy until the end, how was your morning Sir?" Dimitri could tell he wasn't being serious but ignored it like what he use to do when he taught me. "Dimitri, I'll need you to find Jr a babysitter other than my men tonight because you'll be helping me out tonight with Jaxson" when I said this his smug look went away and I smiled back at him. Then men grunted there alrights not so happy I have them on baby duty but I'm the boss and can do what I want.

Breakfast was good, Jaxson got up and stormed off after that. I took Jr to all his classes well all four of them since he's only in 1st grade but that's only one class the other three are in the middle school gym for advanced combat training. Watching him kick 13 and 14 year olds butts made me really proud. He was so advanced for his age and it made me really happy to be his mother. On our walk home though he was really quite. "You know Jr you were so good today, I'm really proud of you." He looked up and smiled but still said nothing. "What's wrong Jr?" I wonder if he heard something. "Are you a murderer mommy? Some of the men during combat said some stuff that is why I did so good today." How do I tell him the truth without scaring him away from me. "Yes, I am. But every kill I made was to protect my family and loved ones." Were my kills for the best? No they weren't and some of my kills still haunted me. "I'm going to my babysitters, don't you have to go train someone else Rose." I stopped in my tracks he has never ever called me Rose. "I'll see you later baby, okay. Mommy loves you." I turned around looked at me then turned back around and walked away "whatever" I heard him say under his breath. I reached up to my face and felt a tear. I didn't realize I was crying. I finally stopped and headed for the gym on the way I ran into Jaxson. "Got my signatures I asked for?" He nodded and shuffled in his bag and pulled out 8 papers with grades and teacher signatures. "Thank you Jax's" He nodded, maybe I'm breaking through to this kid. When we fought this morning I saw the promise everyone talked about, he was another me but even better. "I know I'm difficult and I struggle with control but I'm trying I promise." I nodded. "What changed your mind?" He just looked at his feet and continued to walk. "The love of my life" I just looked at him, he has someone to fight for. "It's good to have someone to fight for, I had two people, Lissa and Dimitri. They kept me grounded and sane throughout the rest of my high school career. Well once Dimitri brought Lissa and I back to school." I just laughed. "Thank you Boss. I mean it and I'm going to try and do good." I laughed "Why don't you bring her to my house and my husband will cook dinner for all of us?" He nodded and we enter the gym with the men looking dangerous and deadly standing all in black with there muscles defined. I looked over at Jax's and he was impressed. "Wanna be like them? Wanna be like one of my men?" he nodded "Go get ready Jax's and will start training" he went on with his duty. "You know you guys look like a bad-ass movie scene" they all laughed. Jax's came out and I sent all four men to attack him at once and he put up a hell of a fight, his reaction time is impressive.

It's that time again guys! IT'S Monday possibly one of the worst months ever created, but I guess it's a good day for my fans of this story line. LOL. Well my week is gonna be crazy. Just saying right now I'm watching Vampire Academy and I love it. I know a lot of fans hated it but lets be honest you can't compare it to the book that much because the books are in your own thoughts and imaginations to it. On the other hand, the next update will be up next Monday AND don't forget to leave a comment telling me what you think about it and please give me your input. I love it when you guys leave comments telling me your thoughts. Anyway have a fabulous week, see you next Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!