Chapter 3

"I'd like an apology for starts." I just looked at him. I started laughing "if you think I'll ever apologize to you then you're highly mistaken." Wow the nerve of this man. "Then you can pick your stuff back up and leave" I shook my head. "You want me to leave you'll have to force me out. Until then you can shut up and avoid me at all cost or you can get your face knocked in and you won't walk away." I could see him visibly swallow. "Okay then have a nice stay Rosemarie" I nodded my head and watched him walk away. "Mom I have to pee" I looked down to see Jr doing a potty dance. "Dimitri show us the way to our new home?" I could see his eyes light up. "It never gets old to hear that Rose" he's so cheesy and dorky. But at the sound of my name again I froze back up. "Rose is that you?" She saved me twice and now I'm bonded to her again. "Lissa" I turned around to see her small fragile body running towards me. I dropped all my things and caught her when she ran into me, hugging me, whispering how sorry she was that she hasn't visited Russia sooner. "Oh Lissa it's okay, you've been busy with my god how many children now. How are they?" I've missed Lissa so much "they're fine they miss you almost as much as me" and I looked at her. "And Christian?" Ever since Lissa and I made up for what I did to her family it's been difficult with Christian. He has yet to forgive me and I understand why he hasn't. I crossed a huge line that I shouldn't of but I just wanted my child back. Lissa understood but thoroughly yelled and told me there were other ways that I could of gotten him back. She understood that I couldn't wait that I waited long enough, an a mother will do anything and everything to get her child back. "He's fine, still bitter but getting over it. Once you both rekindle you'll be the kick ass team you always have been and had been known to be." I just smiled at her but I have doubt about that rekindling will be done any time soon. But I'll let her have hope and I'll try my best to make things better between Christian and I. "Anyways Lissa, Dimitri and I are just going to see our house now. Plus Jr has to go to the bathroom wanna come with us? Or were you the one that helped with the house decorations?" she looked away smiling. I gave Dimitri a side look, I knew better than to believe he'd do it by himself. "Do we know if my men have set everything up yet?" I need them to get a move on with all this stuff going on with my son. I don't want to keep him sheltered here for very long. Speaking of the men, here they come "Dante, Taylor, and Sonny do you have everything up and running?" I know we haven't been here long considering we haven't even been to the house to check it out. I just want to make sure my men stay fast and efficient "Yes ma'am, Sonny and Taylor just got roomed in and has everything settled. I went and talked with the other guardians about Jr's protection and they understand that one of the three of us will be with him at all times" I nodded and looked at the other two. "Lets keep walking men I want to see my new home" I waited for them to explain the setup but nothing came out of there mouths. "Rose, we had a small problem with the setup at first but got everything worked out quickly" I glared in Sonny's direction, he still hasn't said anything. "Sonny what is the problem?" He looked at me and smirked "they wouldn't let us setup until you were a teacher or mentor in combat lessons" I stopped walking and stared at him. There is no way I'm teaching and they know that, so they must have me mentoring someone. "I know you're not dumb enough to put me as a teacher. Who am I mentoring?" they just laughed and said I'll have to wait and see. I swear if its someone close to me and my personality I'm going to have a rough time keeping my cool. We finally made it to our new home and it was gorgeous for just us, maybe it won't be so bad living here after all. Jr already likes it, Sonny took him around campus and to where he'll be going to school and all of his classes. He already says that he wants to move into a dorm room to make friends. I shot that thought down instantly and told him he could when he got older like once he was in high school. Which is very far away and I'm already dreading it, I don't want my little boy to grow up. It took a little longer then I wanted to unpack and get the house all warm and happy like our old house. But we did it two hours later and our new house looks amazing. Even though Dimitri needed help it still looks amazing and what I'd pick out for this house. Dimitri, Jr, and the men went out to get pizza actual quite a while ago. Actual two hours ago when I started unpacking, I just did all this work by myself. I took my stake and placed it on my hip, with a look of determination and anger on my face I set out to find the men and give them a piece of my mind. I can't believe they left me with all the work and I didn't even notice. Making my way through the whole campus I couldn't find him. But what I did find was a male damphir climbing out of his dorm room bedroom. I walked right around the corner I knew he'd walk around and waited for him to come. I listen for the footsteps here he comes "Where are you going?" he had to of jumped five feet in the air. "I'm going places, who are you?" so sad, he clearly had skill to be a great guardian one day. "Rose Hathaway-Belikov" he paled almost instantly. "You're Rose?" I nodded I'm glad my reputation is still in tack. "Shit! I'm sorry ma'am I'll get back to my room. Please don't report me" I tilted my head to the side. "Why would I do that?" He looked confused "because you're my mentor, I'm Jaxson Doru. Son of Robert Duro." I just blinked at him. "Get to your room kid, I'm not going to report you. I'll deal with you during training." That was the last thing I said before I started walking to find my husband and son. Why did the past always find a way of coming to the present especially since I put it in the past and wanted it to stay in the past.

I am so sorry everyone. But I'll be updating every Monday until I'm done with this book. Please just keep reading and I hope you like this chapter. Again I'm so sorry for making you all wait so long.