Chapter 2

I struggled to get out of the strangers hold. The person was a female, a little taller then me, almost as strong but not strong enough. I gabbed my elbow into her side, she made a grunting noise. "Jesus, Dimitri was right you've got muscle". I know that voice, I just can't place it. "Who are you"? She stopped pulling me and tried to pushed me down to the ground causing me to stumble, but I caught my balance in the knick of time. I turned around to see old time friend of Dimitri's, Poppy! "What are you doing? You could of knocked on the front door". We could of killed her "Not with them watching the house". What does she mean "The humans, Dimitri spotted them right when you guys got back. He thinks they're working for some group of strigoi that's threatening your son" I haven't seen any humans I would of noticed if my house was being watched. "Where's Dimitri? Why didn't he just tell me? Why have you show up? None of this makes sense" has something happened to him "He's trying to locate a safe place for you and your family". I shake my head,"why'd he call and say he'd be home late then?" I let out a loud piercing whistle letting them know it's clear. "Just incase the phones were tapped" and with that Poppy walked away into the darkness I hope she gets home alright. Sonny, Taylor, and Dante shot question at me "get packed we're moving out as soon as Dimitri gets ahold of me. I'll take care of myself and Jr, you guys take care of everything else. Including yourselfs." As soon as I was done talking they went about they're business getting things done. We had the whole house packed up in under an hour. I'd send them back for the big stuff later but clothes, toys, food, and bathroom essentials where coming with us. I still didn't know where we were going but Dimitri called an said get to the airport and he'll see us when we land. Who knows were he's taking us could be to Antarctica.

Jr and I slept the whole plan ride, Taylor and the rest were on guard, like anything could really happen on a plane. But when we reached are destination I couldn't believe he brought me back to here. Where everything started. St. Valdmirs academy the school that brought to much pain to my mind and body with learning, and combat training. I was stepping off the plane when a fairly large hand reached out to me. Dimitri "why did you choose here?" Out of all the places that would of been ten times better then St. Valds he still chose this school. "Well its warded and guards are patrolling the ground 24/7 plus you can work here and earn some money" I already have enough money as it is. I just shook my head "where are we staying then?" I really hope it's not the dorms "guest housing or well for us permanent housing until we can end these strigoi threats." Well I guess it could be worse "Rosemarie Hathaway long time, no see." It just got worse, how did he even get a job here? "Jesse what do you want?"