Chapter 21

This is it. Comment what you think of the story (this is my first so I'm fully aware of the plot holes.) Thanks for reading :)

Chapter 21 Percy's POV

I helped them put everything in the car. I was kinda sad about Nico leaving for a week, but he would be back. He gave me a hug and a kiss, "I'll see you when I get back."

"Nico," I looked in his eyes through the dawn lighting. "Ti amo."

His eyes widened. It was the first time I said I loved him. After two months with him, I knew for sure I did. He took in a deep breath, "you do?" I nodded, "yeah."

"Ti amo anch'io" he said, making me smile harder.

I pulled him closer, "have fun on your trip. And don't be eaten by a shark." He narrowed his eyes at me, a smile still played on his lips. I kissed him again. "Time to go Nico. Our plane is leaving soon." Nico sighed, "I'll see you in about a week. Love you."

"Love you too."

He walked around the car and got in the front seat. Hazel waved out the window from the back. I waved back at her. "Have fun Mr. di Angelo," I said. "Bye," he said and shut the car door. I saw Nico glare at his dad.

I stood there, under the orange sky and watched as their car slowly disappeared down the road.

The End