(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 8 - The Team -

Start from the beginning

(Naruto stopped walking)

Naruto- ....Ai...

(you looked at him) 

Ai- Oh!, Naruto im sorry ( you forgot he was there the whole time watching you argue with the lady) it's just they got me so mad, they shouldn't talk bad about y-

(Naruto pulled you in and was hugging you)

Ai- N-naruto?... (your heart started to beat faster)

( he layed his chin on top of you head)

Naruto- thank you Ai...you are probably the only person who has ever stuck up for me....

Ai - (you were blushing alot, you didn't know what to say)

(Naruto let's go of you and holds your shoulders and so that your both are facing each other)

Naruto- but I'm going to be the one who defends and protects you from now on got it? ( he was smiling but you could tell he was serious too, you nodded) hey come on were gonna be late

Ai- oh! that right 

                                                 (you both headed off to the school)

                                                                          . . .

(Iruka was reading the list and your name still wasnt called yet)

Ai- ~~ ooooooo this is killing me I wanna see what team Im on already~~ (you frowned)

Naruto - hey what's with the sad face? ( he was sitting next to you) 

Ai- it's just my name wasnt called yet and im getting impatient

Naruto- * haha* and i thought i had no patience my name hasnt been called yet either ya know

Iruka- TEAM 7: SAKURA HARUNO, SASUKE UCHIHA, AND NARUTO UZUMAKI...

Ai ~~ ...i didnt get to be with naruto... (you looked down at your desk)

Iruka- AND SINCE THERE IS AN ODD NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN HERE... AI SUZUKI YOU WILL ALSO BE ON TEAM 7

Naruto- you heard that Ai?! (he started to shake your shoulder)

Ai - huh?... ( you hadn't heard what Iruka said)

Naruto- were on the same team! 

Sakura- *ugh* do i have to be on the same team as that brat (she pointed to Naruto)

Naruto- HEY!

Iruka- yesss sakura ( you could tell in his voice that Iruka was already annoyed)

Sakura- *sigh* at least i still have sasuke, right sasuke!? (sakura turned towards him)

Sasuke- whatever...(he turned away) only reason i can deal with this team is because Ai is here (sasuke smirked)

                                       (Sakura and Naruto were in shock)

 Naruto and sakura- WHA???!!!

(naruto glared at sasuke while sakura glared at you)    

(you couldn't help but blush because of what sasuke said)

Ai- ~~ why the hell did he say that for?! oooo i hope Naruto doesn't think I like sasuke~~

(naruto ran up to you)

Naruto- AI! WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT  (he was pointing at sasuke)

Ai- i honestly don't know

Sasuke- HEY DON'T POINT AT ME YOU IDIOT! (sasuke got up)

Naruto - WHATCHA GONNA DO BOUT IT, HUH?!  

Sasuke- SAY ONE MORE THING YOU LITTLE DUMB ASS

(they were both in each others face now)

Ai - *uhh* n-no violence please *heh-heh*

(sakura bursted in)

Sakura- YEA KICK HIS ASS SASUKE!!

(you yelled at sakura)

Ai- YOUR NOT HELPING!

Sakura- HEY WATCH IT!

Iruka- ENOUGH! ( He slamed his fist on the desk and we all looked at him) there will be not be arguements in this class if your gonna argue do that outside anyway class is dismissed you will meet your team leaders tomorrow!

                                             (We all sat down quietly)

Team 7 - yes sensei

        ( everyone started to head home)

Naruto- damn that sasuke! thinks hes better then everyone

Ai- (you frowned at Naruto)

Naruto- Ai....do u like sasuke? (he looked worried)

Ai -*sigh* no Naruto i don't ~~ i like you, i wish i wasn't scared to tell you im so stupid~~ 

Naruto- (he looked relieved then mumbled to himself) that's good...

Ai - what was that Naruto?

Naruto - nothing ~~ im happy Ai doesnt like him, all the girls always like sasuke~~

Ai- ~~ i seriously need to build up the courage one day and confess to him~~ 

(you both talked about what is was going to be like tommorow all the way walking home)

???- *hm..* (someone was behind one of the trees watching you) she doesn't seem to be weak (they were smoking a cig.) guess i'll just keep my eye on her a little longer for now...

(srry i took long to make this chapter! >.<;;; ive been busy with school, hopefully this one was good)