"Far away~ So far away~" Woozi sing calmly.

"Please don't sing tofu" Hoshi ruffle Woozi's hair.

"Come on, let's get to the van" DK shouted.

"It's not gonna fit all of us" I said loudly.

"Who is so worried about Hyejin can go" seungkwan yelled. Me, Hoshi, S.coups, Dino, Woozi and Joshua are going and the rest are staying. We ran to the van and I sit in front. I tell the driver to go to the hospital and he nodded. I feel anxious and I tried to relax a bit. When we arrived, I sprint onto the counter and said her name.

"She will be in floor 1 room 7" I search for an elevator and go up with them. My face become pale because of this. I run to find room 7. Room 3, Room 5 , ah..here it is room 7. I open the door with my eyes widened.

"Babe, how could you do this to me?" I hold her cold hand tightly. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked to the docter.

"Yes sir. She is going to be awake just for a few minutes from now on. But the guy is in a terrible injured" he said. Woozi walk up to that guy and his face was surprised.

"Damn! I know it will be him!" He yelled.

"Nugu?" I asked.

"Wonwoo" s.coups said, hands in the pocket. My eyes widened, full of shock.

"So, he's the hero who save Hyejin from dead" Dino put his hand on his chin and nodded.

"Such a man" Hoshi smirked.

"He really do love her" Joshua said.

"Just stop you guys" I glare at them. They all laugh. Then they standing beside Hyejin's bed and we talk to each other like an idiot.

Hyejin's Pov

I woke up from the black out and rub my eyes so the vision will be brighter. I heard many man were laughing. And I feel someone hold my hand, it was really warm. I hope it was wonwoo.

"Sshh..sshh.. She is waking up" I think that was Joshua voice. My vision was finally bright and I see S.coups, Hoshi, Joshua, Woozi, Dino and Mingyu. They were all smiling at me. I weakly smile but then I cough. The one who hold my hand was mingyu and not wonwoo.

"Take a rest, babe" Mingyu advise me. I look at the left and wonwoo... He is still didn't woke up from that car accident. I really need him, like right now. And I still remember his last word.

'I love you,jagi'

Remembering that words make me wanna cry again. I really can't stand to cry. Tears fell down uncontrollably and they all look at me in worried. I use all my energy to sit and hug my leg. But S.coups hugged me from nowhere. I hug him back and buried my face on his chest. I can't even stop from crying. S.Coups brush my hair to make me don't worry about him."Wonwoo-ssi" I said with a little hiccups. 

"Sshh... He will be okay. You don't have to worry, he will stay alive because he really love you" he said and rest his head on the crook of my neck.

"What if he don't?" That negative line just came out from my mouth.

"Please don't think like that" Hoshi said and everyone agree.

"When hyung woke up, he will like 'wanna be my girlfriend, jagi?'" Dino make his voice sound like wonwoo. We all laugh and I pulled back from the hug and lay down on the bed to rest.