Knockout kidnaps Moonseeker!

I was still getting use to being back, though predaking missed sparkling me. I didn't even have clue why I remembered what happened when I was a sparkling, though I did get even closer as friends with Predaking and I was happy about that. I mean we are close friends but now closer than ever before! I was currently heading to visit Predaking, carrying two energon cubes for us.

I was humming to my favorite song and walked through the door smiling to see Predaking sleeping, I smirked a bit and silently walked over. I set the energon cubes down, and sat down besides him leaning against him as I pet his head silently. He wakes up and looks at me before nuzzling me happily, I laughed and hugged his neck nuzzling him back.

I squealed and laughed as he pins me down, and with his tail starts to tickle me. I squirmed trying to get out, but soon he started to lick at me making me laugh and squirm even more "Okay okay! I got us energon cubes! Please stop this!" I yelled out to which he stopped and brought the cubes over to us. I smiled and grabbed one, before starting to drink out of it. 

Once I finished I immediately curl up against my best friend and lay on my side against him as a wolf, curled up against him. Predaking wraps a wing around me and falls asleep curled against me protectively.

(Nobody's p.o.v)

Knockout tip toes over and silently pulled her away from Predaking, when he turned around in his sleep. He couldn't believe he did this but, he wanted her to love him back and if it meant making her forget about the bad things he did and being friends with Predaking so be it. He sneakingly gets to the ground bridge and ground bridges to his secret hide out, which is where no one can find them on a radar.

Arriving to the energon mine, he locks her up in a cage. It was designed to keep cybertronian like her from ever escaping, as he leaves to work on his device. Since he will do ANYTHING just for her to love him again....kinda Strange on his part. ( A/N: Yanderine much? XD ) Even if it meant killing his own comrades, just to keep her in his life.