Lemon

No one's p.o.v

Shockwave was leading Moonseer away from what they were suppose to do, and into a cave big enough for the both of them. Once they transform, they were in they're cybertronian form and the interference from energon was blocking them from contacting anyone. Shockwave then shoots at the entrance, caving them in.

Moonseer's p.o.v

I was confused as to why he led me here, but then soon everything went black as the entrance caved in. "Sh-ockwave?" I asked stuttering, feeling his hands wrap around my waist pulling my back against his chest. I could feel his breath, warming my neck up as my cheeks glowed a soft blue color. "Just Relax Moonseer...I want to show how much I love you.." I heard him respond in my audio receptors, soon kissing my cheek. I felt a shiver run up my spine, as I lean into him speaking out "I love you too shocky..." I turned my body around, so I was facing him and soon I gently kissed his lips softly as he kisses back immediately. I placed a servo where his atennas are, gently rubbing one inbetween two fingers earning a soft moan from him. Right when he pulled me closer with one arm, as his right servo rubbed my wings. I moaned, the light from my eyes dimming as my wings leaned into him. It gave him the advantage, as we were soon on the ground with him on top. We kissed as my arms were wrapped around his neck as his arms were around my waist. 

He then gently trails his kisses down to my neck, I brought my head back in pleasure moaning softly as he kisses my sensitive wires lovingly. "Shockwave~" I moaned out, playing with his atennas using a servo. He moaned starting to kiss roughly, nipping at my neck to leave a small hickey that couldn't be seen but it was there marking that I was his. I gently traced patterns on his back, as he continues to tease me though giving me pleasure that I didn't think possible. I moaned under him, as he soon gently rubs my wings while leaving kisses all over. He smirked at how vulnerable I looked, since I was enjoying the pleasure immensely.  He kisses me passionately, as we soon have a heated make out session as he grinds his hips against mine gently. I heard a small grunt when he grinds his hips, before he soon slips his glossa in my mouth while I was rubbing his aft. He moans into the kiss, while our glosses wrestle for dominance but he soon wins and continues to rub my wings. I moan out, arching my back as I was pressing against him while playing with his aft using my servos. 

I then felt impatient, as I turn us over so I was on top. Leaving him a moaning mess, as I grind my hips against his fast while kissing all over his body. My hands playing with his antennas, before I started to suck on the left one. My glossa licking the tip of his antenna lustfully, before moaning as he soon plays with my aft with his servos. After I was done, I sucked on the other one giving it the same treatment while rubbing the left one in between two fingers. I stopped grinding, before I get off and takes off his crotch plate revealing his 7 1/2 inch cord with a spiked tip. I smirked a bit, before gently rubbing the hard cord with both servos. Gently licking the tip of his cord with my hot breath, making him moan out in pleasure while he started to take my armor off. I take his armor off, when I moved my mouth away from his cord. I soon took off the last armor, and smirked seeing him exposed "My my shockwave....you look more sexier than I thought~" I say sexually, with lust in my eyes. He sits up and soon kisses me, thrusting his cord against mine. 

We both moaned, before he soon sucks on my neck as we both continue to thrust our hips in perfect harmony leaving us a moaning mess. My wings wrap around us, as I then move us up before pushing him against a wall. He looks at me in surprise, before I soon grab his legs and wrap them around my waist. My wings held me, as I soon started to kiss him roughly while I thrusted my hips against his. Our cords wrapping around each other ( I don't know why but just work with me here XD) as we both thrust at an inhuman speed panting and moaning out while making out. Before we went into over drive, we switched places and my wings wrapped around us. Me and Shockwave thrusted fast and rough, soon cumming out a sticky blue substance moaning out "Shockwave!" "Moonseer!". We both panted, as I lay my head on his shoulder and he held me close to him.

Shockwave's p.o.v

I then flipped him over, thrusting my cord into his ass. He screamed out in pain, since I did it a bit to rough. I kissed his tears away, slowly thrusting in and out of his aft while I used a servo to rub his 7 inch cord. I moaned out, continuing to thrust as I picked up the pace while I was moaning into his audio receptors. Just hearing his moans, made me want to just fuck him over and over wanting to see how long he could last. When I was thrusting rougher and faster, pounding my hips against his aft making my cord go deeper. I rubbed his cord faster and rougher as well, as we were both a moaning mess again. We both over load, cumming again before soon I made him watch as I licked the substance that got on my hand off. My glossa licking it sexually, as I enjoyed the taste that came from him. Soon I shoot the entrance open before falling to the ground panting heavily with him on top, I gently kissed his forehead as we were both panting heavily and tired. "I love you my little seeker~" I purred into his audio receptors, making him blush. "I love you to Shocky.." I heard him reply, before we both fell into recharge in each others arms.

Author's Note:

First lemon written, even though I am sick I wrote this for people to enjoy though I would guess some people won't like reading them so its fine no feelings harmed. If you enjoyed it then I am glade, vote comment and stay tune! Love you all and stay true to yourselves!