Shockwave x Moonseer

Moonseer

When me and shockwave left to give the two time to themselves, I suddenly felt nervous around Shockwave. Back on cybertron I use to have this crush on Shockwave, and I would always follow him like a love sick lost puppy. Now I guess its back, and I am SO nervous to tell him since 1) The only emotions he does show us is just friendship ones and 2) Rejection of course. Me and him have known each other since we were Sparklings, and then when I was 5 my sister was born. Shockwave and I have been through a lot together, and of course Moonseeker being the youngest was innocently niave on a lot of things. When I found out Knock out and My sister were dating, I was happy for the two of them though of course I threatened him. I could remember the day she told me about what Knockout did, like it was yesterday he broke my sister's heart. 

Flashback: I entered our house, that I lived with my sister and our paretns. I remember that our parents were going to be working late today, so right when the door closes I heard crying. Worry filled me, as I ran to my sisters room wondering what was wrong. When the door to her room slides open, she was on her bed crying with her weapon besides the bed and energon leaking out of her bullet wound. I immediately commed for medical help, as I held her close to me putting pressure on her bleeding wound. I looked at her with much worry, wiping her tears away and then spoke softly "Why did you shoot yourself Moonseeker? What's wrong?" But right when she was about to say something, the medics arrived and took her away. I felt anger boil up in me, and transformed running out of the house to go see where Knockout is. That's when everything just blew up in my face, he was with a femme on a date and right when he kissed her I made a battle cry and I landed on the ground transforming and glares at them mostly towards Knockout. 

He gulps seeing me so feuled with anger, I took a glance at the femme and said with a lot of venom in my voice "Get out of here.." I didn't watch as the girl ran off but I looked at him with my fists clenched. "Get up.." He was slowly got up, but I was impatient so I grabbed him and then voilently dragged him away from the building. A good few hours, and then we were away from everyone as I then let him go. He looks at me in fear, "Wh-at are y-ou doing here Moonseer?" I hissed at him, "You broke my Sister's heart......and do you want to know where she is right now? IN THE FRAGGING HOSPITAL THANKS TO YOU.." He gulps, "I..di-dn't k-now sh-e found out.." I growled, "Well she did and look what you did to her, she loved you Knockout with all her spark. And this is how you repay her?! BY GOING OUT WITH ANOTHER FEMME?!" I punched him in the face, before scratching his paint job enough to draw energon. He screamed out and looked at me, covering his scratch marks "I told you if you hurt her, you will face consequences right? Well guess what, here's the consequence!" 

I then upper cut him, before kicking him in the side. After I had felt he has dealed with enough pain, I pulled him with me as we went to the hospital. I dragged him inside, and asked the doctor what room she was in. When he told me, I pulled Knockout along more as we entered her room. I pushed him to the floor and went by her side as she slept, her wound mended and energon was pumping into her. I glanced at him before at her, and gently held her close "Look at what you did to her.." Knockout got up and held on to the bed, looking at her in pure shock seeing the wound that she made mended. Guilt written all over him, "I...oh Sunshine...what have I done.." he whispers looking down in sadness. I then look at the door, seeing Shockwave enter like he ran fifty miles non stop. He soon walks over towards me and holds me close, as I soon tear up. Just looking at my sister made me want to blame everything on myself, though I knew it wasn't my fault. (Flash back ends)

When we both enter the research lab together, I heard a click and looked back to see Shockwave made a lock on the sliding door from the inside so no one could get inside. I was confused at first, but then when he walks past me he just works. I shrugged and sat on a counter, watching him like always as my legs dangled off from the edge. I noticed he was trying to focus, but to me it seemed like he couldn't. "Shocky?" I ask concernly, as I then tilt my head while he walks over towards me.

Shockwave

I couldn't stop thinking about Moonseer as I work, just knowing I locked the door to keep anyone out was a good idea since I wasn't going to let him leave until I told him I loved him. But just him sitting on the counter, watching me as I work just drove me crazy. I just wanted to show him how much he means to me, and thoughts ran through my head...illogical thoughts if I might add. But they did have some logic as to what I want to do to him. I shook my head, I then figured out how to show him without everyone knowing. I looked over towards him and walks to him, before stopping as I spoke up "Would you like to go on patrol with me?" I ask. He nodded happily, "Okay...where to?" I thought about it before speaking, "Let's just tell Megatron and then we will figure out where okay?" which he agrees. So we left the lab to tell Lord Megatron, and I was more than thrilled when he let us. Then when Soundwave teleported us to where we want to go, I made him follow me to a place where there is interference so we can't contact them and they can't contact us.

Author's Note 

Lemon straight Ahead so if you want it, just comment that you want to see it!

Shockwave: 0/////////0

Moonser: Oh damn Author, really?!

Me: Yep! c: Shockwave knows he wants it~ XD

Shockwave: *blacks out and falls to the ground*

Me: Um......we will be back shortly *pokes at Shockwave repeatedly*

Moonseer: Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Me: Uh...Yeah! *goes back to poking Shockwave*