Meeting Predaking

Moonseer

I woke up in my birth, and sat up to stretch before looking over to see that my sister was still asleep on her berth. I then got up and walked over waking her up, she yawns waking up "Hey sis get up, Shockwave is going to introduce his creation to us." Before I went to freshen up, and then leaves the bathroom to sis as I go visit Shocky. I entered the research lab, and hugged him from the side.

"Hey Shockwave how did you sleep?" I ask watching him. Sadly I was a few inches shorter than him, but whatever. He stops his work to hug me back, "I slept wonderful..what about you Monseer?" I looked at him, "I slept good..your creation was gone when I woke up." He looks at me with his eye, "Probably woke up to go back to his spot...don't worry." I nod trusting his word, just then the door slides open.

We both looked over to see a sleepy yet awake MoonSeeker.

MoonSeeker

I blinked staring at my brother and our friend Shockwave. They're hugging? I tilted my head, one ear flattens against my head as my tail wags. "Um...am I interupting something you two?" I asked them. They both immediately pulled away, I shook making my whole body shake before walking in and then hugs Shockwave "Hey Buddy..." I said. He wraps an arm around me, while his other scratches me behind the ear making my tail wag.

He laughs, "Same old MoonSeeker." I laugh as well before pulling away, "Right well, you gonna show us your creation Shockwave?" Shockwave nods and takes us to where this creation is. I smile watching my brother and our friend walking side by side in amusement. Oh I know they both love each other and kept it a secret, I am just waiting for them to admit it.

When we arrived, the door opens to the deck and reveals Starscream trying to tame the predacon. Calling him names I even find offensive, I let out a small growl transforming into cybertronian wolf. Before my brother could stop me, I ran after Starscream and chased him around barking and growling at him. His screaming is amusing, and I could tell the predacon was amused as well.

I soon tackled him down, scratching at his back with my sharp claws making him scream out in pain. I then let him go, as he ran away while I transform back. My brother and Shockwave walks over to me, and immediately my brother checks to see if I was hurt. I could only laugh at how concerned he was, before we both looked at the predacon before us. He roars spreading his wings before relaxing at stares at us.

Even though I  could tell he was mostly staring at me, I smiled "Hello Predaking nice to meet you...I'm MoonSeeker." I introduced myself, before introducing my brother "And this here is my brother Moonseer." My brother speaks up, "Hello.." Predaking nods his heads towards my brother first before at me in acknowledgement. He the brings his head close to me, examining me.

Predaking then nuzzles me softly, making my chuckle as I hug him around the neck "Me and you are going to be best friends right?" I asked him. He nods before nuzzling into me, making me laugh. Shockwave and my brother smiles watching us with amusement. When they left because they were needed, it was just me and Predaking. I sat down when suddenly he curls around me, his head on my lap.

I smiled and pet his head, "I won't let that mean Screamer treat you like that again." I spoke to him. He looks to me and made what appeared to be his version of a happy noise.

Predaking

I was enjoying MoonSeeker's company, she is treating me very kind and she is like me in a way. To me she is very adorable in her own way, with her ears and tail. And last night, she accepted me to keep her warm though she was asleep. Her smile and giggle so cute, she also chased Starscream around. Even just having her so close makes me so happy, though without realizing I nuzzled her cheek until she pointed it out.

My wings hid my embarresement, though I did let out a soft growl as she pets my wings. I would take her over Starscream anyways, and I already imprinted on her so no one can take her from me. I liked the idea, and I was going to make sure every mech knows it.