Chapter Twenty-One: The Plan

//Kendall's P.O.V.\\
Okay so after we were talking a lot about what happened back in the restaurant, we were coming up with ideas to protect ourselves. We can't hide in Naomi's house forever! I'm not being pessimistic, I'm just being realistic. We need to confront this guy. So we finally came up with a great plan. We were all going to get bullet-proof gear. We are going to go buy bullet-proof clothes and vests for all five of us. It's expensive, but it's for our safety. This is a life or death situation we need to buy it no matter how much it costs.

We went to the store to buy our bullet-proof gear and on our way there we were more alert to our surroundings. We went inside the store and bought what we needed. Then we came out of there wearing our protective gear when all of a sudden, a police officer startled us. We all jumped and the officer looked at us like we were crazy or suspicious. "Woah guys I'm not going to hurt you. And why are we so jumpy," he asked. "Officer we are jumpy because there is a killer after my friend, Logan," I said gesturing to Logan. The officer just looked at us shocked. "He's in danger, but so are we. This guy his name is Phil LaMarr, also known as Hawk in the show Big Time Rush. He wants to kill Logan because he hates him," I told him. "Woah! Well, it's not safe to talk about this here. How about we head down to the station and talk in more detail about this there. Just follow me," he said getting into his car. "Thank you, officer," I said. We all got into my car and followed the officer.

Once we got to the station, we went into his office and we explained to him every little detail that has happened ever since then. We all contributed to this conversation to help each other out whenever one of us got stuck. The officer seemed even more shocked than before. He finished writing down everything we said and stood up. "Well, this is a very big and serious situation. Don't worry though, I'm here to protect you guys and if you ever need me here's my phone number," he said handing each of us a business card. "Thank you, officer Hawthorne," we said. "If anything happens, just call me and I'll be there with my partners immediately. If there is a case where you can't talk on the phone, just dial my number and put your phone in your pocket and I will record the whole conversation. And like I said you can call me anytime," officer Hawthorne said. "Thank you so much officer," we all said. "No problem. Now drive home safely and have a good day," he said. "Thanks, you too officer," I said.

We left the station and went back to our houses. Right now I feel much safer just knowing the fact that we have contact with a police officer. I think that we all feel safer and relieved having run into a nice police officer. Talk about being at the right place at the right time.

//Logan's P.O.V.\\
I feel much safer now. I'm so glad that that police officer ran into us at the store. I feel better now. We all jumped when he talked to us. We were all startled abs he thought that we had done something bad. Kendall explained to him why we were jumpy. Then we went to the station and we all explained to him exactly what happened in full detail. He was shocked. Then he gave us his business card and we left, but I'm so glad that this happened. I guess these things happen for a reason.