Chapter Fifteen: Gossip and Press Conferences (Part 1)

//Kendall's P.O.V.\\
As we were making our way out of the hospital, I noticed that a woman sitting in the lobby was reading a magazine and Logan was on the cover. As soon as I noticed this, curiosity sparked in me. I scanned the room quickly to see if anyone else was reading the same magazine. There was a couple sitting in the back corner and they were reading the same magazine. I took a second glance and suddenly I see more people reading the same magazine. Then, I see other people reading another magazine with a different photo on the cover.

I didn't say anything, but I was curious to find out what the magazines were talking about. We passed by the information desk and I noticed that the guy was reading one of the magazines and had the other one on the desk. James, Carlos, and Logan didn't notice this and walked out of the hospital, but I stayed behind.

"Excuse me sir," I said. "Yes? How may I help you," he asked in a friendly manner. "Where can I find those magazines that you are taking a look at," I asked him. "There are two stands located here. You're just going to make a right, heading towards the elevators, near the elevators you will see two stands. And they magazines are free to take so you can take as many copies as you'd like," he said smiling. "Thank you so much," I told him, smiling back. "Happy to help. Have a great day," he said. "Thanks you too," I replied.

I ran towards the elevators and saw the stands. I took two copies of each magazine and ran quickly outside to catch up with the guys. They were waiting for me. "Kendall where were you," asked Carlos. "I'm sorry guys. I was just grabbing some magazines," I said out of breath. "What do you want magazines for," asked James. "I'll tell you guys when we get home," I said. "Wait, whose home," asked
Logan. "Whomever's home; it doesn't matter, but I can't tell you here," I said. "Okay, my place is closer to here," said James. "Well let's go then," said Carlos.

We got to James's place and then I explained to them what was going on. I showed them the magazines that I got. James and Carlos gasped when they saw the cover photos, but Logan didn't seem surprised. We got the magazines and we read the articles. Okay before saying what the articles said, one of the magazines had a picture of Logan and Naomi coming out of the Starbucks they met up at. The other magazine had a picture of Logan holding Naomi, but his hands and clothes were covered in blood.

We finished reading the articles and they both had pure gossip. The first article said that Logan was cheating on Mak with "this mystery girl." The other article said that Logan had injured "mystery girl." This is INSANE y'all. First of all, Makenzie and Logan were never dating. Second of all, Logan would never hurt anyone.

"Wow, this is heavy," said James. "Logan what are you going to do," asked Carlos. Logan just took a breath, but looked calm. "Logan doesn't seem surprised you guys," I said. "Kendall's right; I'm not surprised," he stated calmly. "Dude how are you able to maintain your calm? If I was in your situation I'd freak out," said Carlos. "It's alright. I know that what these magazines have published is not true. Listen, I need to tell you guys something," he said. "We're all ears," I said. We all sat up straight, eagerly waiting for him to speak. "At the moment when I was holding Naomi in my arms, I felt a camera flash. Immediately I knew that it was the paparazzi and I scanned my surroundings, but didn't see anyone. That's why I'm not surprised and I even thought to myself, 'Damn paparazzi. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up making headlines in the morning or later tonight.' I just didn't have time to tell you guys about it because I was super worried about Naomi," he said.

"See? Not surprised at all," I said. "Damn this is heavy," said James. "So what are you going to do," asked Carlos. "I'm going to call a press conference to clear this up," said Logan. "Good idea," I told him. "First you should call Mak. Explain to her what's going on and then call the press. I think that if you get her to do the press conference with you she can help with clearing this up," said Carlos. "That's a fantastic idea, Carlos. I'll call her to see what she says," said Logan with a slight smile. "And we'll be there off to the side for moral support," said James. "Oh, absolutely," I said. "Thanks guys," said Logan, fist pumping us. Then, he took his phone out and said that he would be right back.