Chapter Two: Two Weeks Later

//Logan's P.O.V.\\
It's been two weeks since the first day of school. And two weeks since I met the most wonderful person in the world. Two...Weeks... I still can't believe how amazing she is. I hope that someday just someday we can become more than friends. Anyways, we have gotten to know each other these past few weeks. She was pretty shy at first because, well we didn't really have much to talk about. We only talked about school and then we started asking each other random questions sort of like 20 questions, but not exactly. 

I began asking her what she liked and what pet peeves she had. She loves the colors purple, olive green, and blue. She hates when people walk very slow in the hallways, when they suddenly stop in the middle of the hallway just to talk with a group of friends, when people chew their gum really loudly, and when people don't walk and don't let her walk when she is trying to get through especially if she's in a hurry. I also asked her what candy she likes and she said skittles.

I told her my pet peeves and my favorite things, but I don't know if she will remember them. I know that something we have in common are the pet peeves and our favorite candy, skittles. I can't believe this, it's like if it was a sign. Okay wait, I shouldn't get too excited with this. I should definitely not over think things. We're just trying to get to know each other in order for us to get along better. I think that our friendship is going to last long. Oh how I hope and wish that someday, just someday I will be able to confess my love to her without chickening out.

//Naomi's P.O.V\\
It's been two weeks since I met Logan. Two...weeks... Two amazing weeks. I really like Logan he is such an amazing guy friend. I hope that I never lose him. I really hope that this friendship lasts for a super long time.

We were talking about school, since we didn't have much to talk about, but then Logan began asking me random questions. Then we kept going and we got to know each other a bit more. It was funny how when we asked each other these random questions we would laugh at some of them because they were really random and had nothing to do with our conversation. I found it interesting how we both found out about the pet peeves. We have the exact same pet peeves. We also love the same candy, skittles! I found myself feeling a weird feeling in my stomach. I was feeling...butterflies in my stomach...I've never felt this way before over my best guy friend. What could this mean?