Chapter Nine: A Year Later

//Naomi's P.O.V.\\
I watched the episode of Friday Night Lights where Logan comes out. He did an amazing job! He missed a few weeks of school, but I took notes on everything and he was caught up on everything. This year, we are taking physics and he's helping me out with the math, because I understand some things, but then I get confused with some things and get the wrong answer. "Logan you did great," I told him. "Aww thank you so much," Logan said smiling. This year we are also taking dance and that was the first class we had today, so I had my hair up in a messy bun. "You look so cute in a messy bun," he said. "Aww thanks," I said. "Can I tell you something," he asked me. "Yeah you know you can tell me anything," I told him. "I've fallen in love," he said. My eyes opened wide and my heart began to race. "Really? With who," I asked him. "With acting and you," he said. My heart began racing even more. I pretended to not hear the last part and I just responded to the first part.

"That's good. I knew that you would love it! So are you going to audition for anything else," I asked him. He just smiled and forgot about the last part thankfully, I love him, but I don't think I'm ready for this. "Actually yes. There's going to be a audition for an upcoming show on Nickelodeon called Big Time Rush," he said. "I'm so happy to hear that. You'll get the part," I told him. "Thanks Naomi you're always so supportive. One of my acting coaches is just like you and encouraged me to audition for this show," he said hugging me. The teacher heard us talking and got mad because class was about to begin and we had to take notes. Logan got in trouble, but I was talking too and he was the one that got shushed. Then I wrote him a note. It said: Well I wish you good luck. I hope you get the part. I can't wait to see you on Big Time Rush. :)

Logan got the note read it and smiled at me. He then put it away in between his notebook. I'll tell you more about it later. He whispered to me very softly. I nodded my head yes. We took some notes on some new vocabulary words we were learning and then we started dancing. I love dancing it's so much fun, it helps me clear my mind, and it is a beautiful way to express yourself.

~Lunch~
"Okay so this show is about four guys from Minnesota who are hockey players who come here to LA to get their big shot at fame. Thanks to their friend James Diamond, the vain one of the group, who wants to become famous and then he convinces his friends Kendall Knight, Carlos Garcia, and Logan Mitchell to move to LA. Also, the name of the show is also the name the boy band will have," he told me excitedly. "Oh my gosh that sounds so fun! I can't wait to watch it! It's definitely something I would watch," I said excited as well. "I know right! Especially because I'm so into hockey. I love the Kings," he said. "I do too," I said. "So how long do you think it would take," I asked. "Well, probably two years for them to process the auditions. Then they'll let me know if I got the part," he told me. "Oh okay," I said. "I'm going to audition today," he told me. "Awesome have fun and break a leg," I told him. "Thanks Naomi," he said.

|The Next Day|
"So how did your audition go," I asked him. "It went well actually. I saw an old friend of mine," he said. "Really who," I asked. "His name is Kendall Schmidt and he was auditioning for the role of Kendall Knight. We both went to the same elementary school in Texas," he told me. "Oh that's so cool! It would be so cool if you both got the part! If the band goes on tours you guys will be comfortable with each other on the tour bus," I told him getting excited. "I know right. That would be amazing if it did happen," he said.

{A year and a half later}
//Logan's P.O.V.\\
Today I got a call and it was from the producers of the show Big Time Rush. They told me that I got the part! I'm so excited! They told me that I have to go to a table reading tomorrow. I told Naomi about it and she was so happy for me. She told me that she can't wait to watch the show and she can't wait to see me on TV. I just smiled when she told me this and I thanked her and kissed her forehead. Time really flies. We're already seniors and we will graduate soon. I'm really excited for tomorrow.

I've been reading over the script and I liked it. Tomorrow we will just read it aloud to each other without doing the actions, so that we can hear how it sounds. This helps the writers hear it and if there are any changes that should be made, they take notes to go over afterwards. Then, they decide whether they will make changes or not and they want to see if there are funny sayings. It sounds like fun, I hope it turns out well.

//Naomi's P.O.V.\\
Logan got the part for Big Time Rush and he saw an old friend! I can't wait to see this show it sounds like it will be a great show! I can't wait to see Logan on TV. I knew he would get the part. I can't wait to see what they look like and how well they sing together. I'm super excited.

~The Next Day~

//Logan's P.O.V.\\
I got to the studio and we all sat down at a round table and we began to read out loud. It was so much fun. It was actually better than I expected. I actually heard the writers and producers laugh at most of the things that we said. Of course Kendall, Carlos, James, and I had to stay in character even with the laughter. That's why we got the part, because when we get into character we stay in it, no matter what happens. So after this happened, we were told that we would begin filming next week. Well this was a lot of fun. I told Naomi all about it and she seemed fascinated. I told her about how much fun it was and she told me that she imagined that it would be fun.

*+*+*+*+*
We filmed our pilot episode which will be an hour long and it's called Big Tine Audition. It was so much fun, but there were times when one of us would screw up and we would laugh and we would have to do it again. Then, we began to film most of our episodes for the first season. I think we probably filmed more than half of it. Then, after a few weeks, we went and filmed the last episodes of the season. Then, the episodes were aired and BTR got a lot of views.

Naomi told me that she saw the pilot episode and she told me that she loved it. I smiled. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled wider. "I love Big Time Rush," she told me smiling. "I'm glad to hear that," I told her. "That song is still stuck on my head," she said. "The theme song," I asked. "Yeah, but also the one that you guys sang to Gustavo," she said. "Oh the giant turd song," I said. "Yeah that one," she said humming it. "Oh you're such a turd," I began. "Oh yeah a giant turd and you look," she said. "Like a turd and," I said. "You smell like a turd," she sang like James. She has a beautiful talent! "Oh, oh, oh,oh. Make it count, play it straight don't look back don't hesitate," I started singing. "When you go big time! What you know, what you feel, never quit and make it real. When you roll big time! Oh woah hey, hey! Isn't it a rush now? Hey,hey don't you feel the rush? Oh oh oh woah," she sang. "Go and shake it up what you gotta lose? Go and make the luck with the life you chose! If you want it all out in on the line. It's the only life you got so you gotta live it big time," I sang and posed. We just laughed after this happened. Haha oh Naomi. "Wow you already memorized the lyrics," I asked. "Yeah I did, I just really love this song and it's message," she told me. "That's amazing. I love it too," I said. Then we ended our lunch like that.