Chapter Twelve: Let's Take A Walk

//Logan's P.O.V\\
I'm so happy to finally see again the girl I love. She was finally sounding like herself again. She began to laugh more and her eyes began to sparkle. We finally finished our drinks and I asked Naomi if she wanted to go for a walk. She nodded in agreement. "Let's go my lady," I said opening the door for her. "Thank you my kind sir," she said smiling. Then I extended my arm out to her. She locked her arm with mine and we began to walk. We were walking and laughing which felt like old times. I feel so happy right now. 

We were walking and walking until we stopped at an unknown place. It was pretty dark and Naomi was the one who decided to stop. "Logan," she began. "Yes Naomi," I said. We stopped in our tracks. "I'm sorry for asking you this, but it's really bugging me," she began, turning to face me. "Ask away," I said smiling slightly. "Is it true that you are going out with Makenzie Vega," she blurted out with jealously in her voice. Wow I've never seen her this way. I couldn't believe it. Could it be that she does have feelings for me? Could it be that we feel the same way for one another? I stood there staring at her, shocked. "Well," she asked impatiently and crossing her arms. "No, Naomi I'm not going out with Makenzie. We are just friends," I said firmly.

I could tell that she didn't believe me. "I'm being honest with you. We're not going out we're just friends," I said. "Mhm sure you're not," she said. "Here let me call her to have her confirm that we are just friends," I told her. "Whatever," she said, rolling her eyes. "I'll put it on speaker," I told her as I began to call Mak. The phone began to ring and I put my phone on speaker as I said I would. "Hey Logan what's up," Mak said cheerily. "Hey Mak is it true that we're going out," I asked her. "Logan why are you asking me this? You and I both perfectly know that that is not true and that the paparazzi misinterpreted that," she told me. "Haha I know! I remember that that picture the paparazzi took of us that day was when you were giving me advise and comforting me and they misinterpreted that," I said. "Then why are you asking me," Mak asked.

"Because it's not for me. It's for an old friend of mine. The friend I told you about and about the feelings I have towards her. That's when the paparazzi took that photo and misinterpreted that hug," I said. I noticed that Naomi smiled slightly when she heard this. "Hey Naomi! I just want to let you know that Logan and I are not dating. He was just asking for advise and then we hugged. The paparazzi always happen to be there at the most inconvenient times and make up stories, or gossip I should say. You sound like an awesome person I would love to meet you some day. Logan has told me a lot about you," Mak told her. "Aww thank you Mak you sound like an awesome person and I would love to meet you too. Just for the record, I have nothing against you. I'm actually a big fan of yours. It bugs me how many rude and hateful comments you receive on Twitter," Naomi said. "Aww don't pay attention to that. I've learned how to ignore those rude and hateful comments," Mak said. "Hating a hater makes you a hater," Naomi said. I laughed at that. Makenzie laughed too. "I agree. Well, I'll let you guys keep hanging out," Makenzie said. "Thanks Mak. Bye,"  Naomi and I said in unison. "Bye guys," Mak said. We hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

//Naomi's P.O.V\\
Mak seems like a great person I really hope we get to meet each other some day. Logan put his phone away in his pocket. I guess we stopped here so that no one recognizes him. It's dark and empty. What was there was an open spaces that seemed like an old, abandoned school. There wasn't a sign of it being a school, but I imagine it might have been a school. Then I noticed that it was actually burned in some places, so who knows what it was. "So what are those feelings that you have for me," I asked him, curiously. He took a deep breath. "I've been wanting to tell you for years, but I was never able to find the way to do it. I told you through song on the day of our high school graduation, but I probably didn't make it clear enough. Or maybe I didn't make a move because I was in a rush that day. That's why I'm thankful for Makenzie's advise; she helped me out. We've become good friends," he said. He just took another deep breath and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you Naomi," he said. My heart began to race so fast that I felt that it was about to pop out of my chest. All of a sudden, I see a shadow in the distance watching Logan. My back is to the street and Logan's back is to the dark abandoned place that seems like a school, but we don't know what it is.

"Naomi, I LOVE YOU," he exclaimed looking at me straight in the eyes. This took me by surprise because we have been friends for so many years and I didn't think he would have these feelings towards me. I mean I'm not going to lie I have the same feelings for him but I don't want our friendship to get ruined. I saw a man dressed all in black watching us from afar, but Logan didn't see him because he was facing me. Logan put his hands firmly on my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Naomi, did you hear me? I love you. I've been in love with you since the day I met you," he told me. "Yes, I heard you Logan. It's just that," I began to say but I got cut off when I saw the man pull out a gun. "Logan look out," I told him turning him to where I was standing and taking the bullet. "Naomi," he exclaimed worried. "Logan I just want to say that I love you too," I said feeling my eyes starting to close and putting my hand on his cheek. "NOO WHY?! I SHOULD'VE BEEN THE ONE TO GET SHOT NOT YOU," he exclaimed. He knelt down and had me in his arms and called an ambulance immediately. I have no idea what happened afterwards because my eyes closed on their own.