Chapter Nineteen: Valentine's Day

//Naomi's P.O.V.\\

I woke up feeling super relaxed. I looked at myself and found out that I had slept with the clothes I was wearing yesterday. I guess I was too tired to change into my pajamas. I got up and I looked at my iPhone and I found a really sweet text from Logan. It said: 'Good morning babe ❤️'. 'Good morning love ❤️'. I replied. Logan: 'Happy Valentine's Day!' Then, I got a notification that said that he had sent me a voice message. I tapped play on the message, and I heard him singing My Funny Valentine by Frank Sinatra; he remembered that I love Frank Sinatra. It was beautiful listening to him sing this song. I cried tears of joy. I thanked him for the beautiful cover and then I got another text:
'I have a surprise for you today my love.' Me: 'Happy Valentine's Day to you too my love. Really? What are we going to do?' Logan: 'Haha well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore would it?' Me: 'Touché.' Logan: 'Haha just wear a nice dress.' Me: 'Okay.' Logan: 'I'll pick you up at 7.' Me: 'Okay see you then.' The chats I have with my boyfriend, are so short sometimes that I wonder if they will always stay like that.

I was bored and didn't have anything to do so after I took a shower, I turned on the stereo. I prepared myself a sandwich and then I finished eating and I was dancing and singing along. I never get tired of listening to BTR. I love them so much. Once a Rusher always a Rusher! I got so lost in the music, that I lost track of the time. Suddenly when I looked back at the clock, it was already 6:30 pm. Logan is going to pick me up in half an hour! I panicked a little bit, but I calmed down because I only need to get dressed. I had already done my hair. Also, I don't wear a lot of makeup only mascara and a bit of eyeliner and lip gloss of course. So I went to my room chose a blue dress, put on some heels, and then I did my eyes and put on some lip gloss. Lastly, I put on a bit of perfume and headed to the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV for a bit.

Ten minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and I turned off the TV and opened the door knowing it was Logan. "Hey gorg — wow you look even more stunning than you usually do," he said smiling. He had his hands behind his back. "Hey handsome," I told him smiling too, but I feel that I started to blush when he said that I look more stunning than I usually do. I tried to look, but he didn't let me. "Happy Valentine's Day my love," he told me. "Happy Valentine's Day love," I told him. He kissed me and then he showed me a beautiful bouquet of roses and lilies. "Oh my gosh, they're gorgeous! Logie thank you so much," I exclaimed hugging and kissing him. "Not as gorgeous as you though," he told me. "Logie stop. Let me put these in water so we can go," I told him. He nodded in agreement. I quickly got a vase and filled it up with water and put the roses and lilies on the center of my coffee table. "Shall we go, m'lady," he said extending his arm out to me. "We shall," I told him embracing his arm.

We arrived at a very nice and fancy restaurant. Logan led the way and then we were taken to a table for two. This was very nice and there was a band playing very soft and mellow music. It was very interesting. We ordered our meals and we talked and enjoyed our time. This was so sweet of him. Then the waiters gave us a red velvet cake that said 'Happy Valentine's day Lovebirds!' That was cute! They didn't even charge for the surprise cake. Logan and I were about to leave when all of a sudden, he stops me and tells me that he needs to tell me something. Out of nowhere, I see Kendall, James, and Carlos come out. I was surprised because they were holding a big banner. I don't know what it said because they weren't revealing the words.

All of a sudden, I see Logan down on one knee. I gasped and got so emotional. "Naomi," Logan began. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't even breathe. Kendall, James, and Carlos turned the banner around and it said 'Naomi, I'm Crazy For U.' "Naomi I'm crazy for you. I love you so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I've been madly in love with you for as long as I can remember. So now I ask you: Will you marry me," he said. Those were the sweetest words anyone had ever told me. I was speechless, but I was able to say yes. "Yes! Yes," I said barely letting the words out. Tears of joy kept rolling out of my eyes. Logan got my hand and he put the ring on my finger. Then Kendall began to sing Crazy For U. They all followed and sang their parts. Logan kept singing to me so passionately; more passionate than he usually sings. We began to slow dance to this song and I sang along with them. This was amazing and more than that. I'm so speechless that I don't know how to describe this moment. Everyone in the restaurant cheered for us. Then I noticed that Hawk was there in the background laughing maniacally. I was shocked for a bit and Logan noticed this. "Naomi what's wrong," he asked me. I couldn't speak. "Don't scare me and tell me what's going on," he told me. "L-l-look." I said, nervously.

He turned around immediately and he saw Hawk the way I saw him. He too became shocked. "Hawk," he said under his breath. "I mean Phil," he said. "What is he doing here," Logan said. "I don't want to scare you, but I feel like he's stalking our every move. I feel that he is the one who is out to get you," I told him worried. "I'm not sure, but it does feel like he's stalking us," he told me. Kendall, James, and Carlos came toward us and asked us what happened. We told them what happened and they looked back at him. They all tried to calm both of us down. Then Kendall wanted to go talk to him, but we didn't let him go. Then James said that he needed to go to the bathroom. The bathroom was close to the booth where he was sitting so James had to pass by him. "No, James you shouldn't go," Logan told him. "Dude let me go I need to go to the bathroom. Keep your fingers crossed that he won't notice me," James said. "Okay go James," I told him. James went to the bathroom and then I noticed that once he got out, he stayed listening behind the booth. Luckily, Hawk didn't notice him. After about 5 minutes he returned to us. Then he told us what he overheard.

//James's P.O.V.\\
Naomi and Logan are the cutest couple ever. I can't wait to see them when they get married. This was one of the best days ever. They're crazy for each other. Kendall, Carlos, and I helped him make a banner that said 'Naomi I'm Crazy For U'. We also sang Crazy For U to her and they began to slow dance to it. I noticed that Logan sang to her very passionately I can tell that they will last forever.

Afterward, I noticed that they were both staring at someone and they seemed scared. They both became shocked at that time and they began to whisper something at each other. Then Kendall, Carlos, and I walked towards them and we asked them what had happened. They explained to us that 'Hawk' was there. I looked and understood that they meant Phil. I guess we'll be calling him Hawk from now on. I had to go to the bathroom at this time. Kendall said that he was going to go up to him and talk with him. Logan and Naomi didn't let him go, so he stayed where he was. "I need to go to the bathroom," I said. "No James don't go," Logan told me. I guess he thought that I was making that excuse to go talk to Hawk, but I did need to go to the bathroom. I wouldn't want to go talk to him though because he creeps me out, to be honest. "Dude let me go I need to go to the bathroom. Keep your fingers crossed that he won't notice me," I told him. "Okay go James," Naomi told me.

I came out of the bathroom and very casually hid behind the booth because I heard Phil talking about Logan to his company, which were two guys. I stayed there and I heard everything. He is the one who is after Logan. Naomi was right! He wants to get rid of him. The bullet that Naomi took was meant for Logan. He's the one who shot Naomi that day. He told his accomplices that he wants to get rid of Logan because he hates him and also because he makes more money than him. I felt like getting out from behind and punching this asshole, excuse my foul language. I had to keep myself calm though. I took a deep breath and about 5 minutes later, I went back to them because they finished talking. Then they all laughed maniacally. Luckily, he didn't notice me. I went back to them, and no matter how much it hurt me to tell them the truth, I came out with it because I want them to hear it sooner rather than later.

"What happened," they all asked me in unison. They were all worried. I took a deep breath, and then came out with it. "Logan I hate to tell you this, and I hate to make you more worried than you already are, but," I began but got cut off. "James just say it. I'm being completely honest, let it out. I would prefer to hear it no matter how much it hurts," Logan told me. I took another deep breath. "Okay, Logan. Here it goes: Hawk told his accomplices that he wants to get rid of you because he hates you and because you make more money than him. Also that the bullet that Naomi took that day was meant for you so he was the one who shot her," I said very worried and angry. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is trying to get rid of me! He's such a hater for something that isn't even my fault," Logan exclaimed. "I know I felt like punching that asshole," I told him. "That's not the answer to this problem," Naomi told me. "I know which is why I came over here quickly," I told her. "We should all talk about this at home," said Carlos. "You guys should come over to my house," Naomi said. "Sounds like a good idea," said Kendall. "Just follow me," Logan said. We got out of there and we headed to Naomi's house. I was driving and I followed Logan. Kendall, Carlos, and I were silent on the way there. Then we got to Naomi's house, went inside, and we discussed this. We were all pissed off and even Naomi who doesn't cuss, had a few curse words slip from her mouth.

We were trying to come up with a plan, but everything we came up with didn't seem that it could work. We were still pondering and pondering about what we could do. Then, it got late, but none of us were able to sleep. We were still at Naomi's house and she told us that we could stay there, but we all wanted to leave, but she kept insisting. Then I realized that she wanted us to stay because she is scared. The clock struck 4:30 am and none of us got any sleep. We had a terrible night.