Chapter 53: One by One.

Remus's P.O.V.

I paced around the room, not being able to get any sleep last night. We had to carry Sapphire over to the house and on her bed, trying to figure out what to do the whole way there.

Once the transformation ended, she's been unconscious. She's still breathing and her heart is beating, fortunately, so we know she is, in fact, alive. She's been like this all night, and now, it's 5:00 in the morning. I did this to her and the guilt is beginning to eat at me.

Saph lost a lot of blood while we carried her. As a werewolf, I scratched her thigh. The blood soaked her shorts and a scar is left on it after our attempt to fix it. I wonder if she should not help us during full moons anymore. It's a huge risk to take. We may have overestimated her after our underestimation.

I continued to pace around the room. Sirius and James walked in the room at about eight. I really hope I didn't hurt her too bad.

"Hey, is she alright?" James whispered.

"Yes, because that's why she's still unconscious." I whispered back, louder and sarcastically. He raised his arms up in defense.

"So-rry." He whisper-shouted. Sirius was thinking about something.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh, uh, nothing." He whispered. Then said loudly. "Why are we whispering?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I told them, already in my normal, louder voice.

"Right, so, what should we-" James's question was cut off by a Sapphire jolting upright, her eyes snapping open. Her facial expression changed from fright to confusion to disbelief to happiness.

"Morning." She told us, smiling.

"Oh, thank Merlin! Are you okay?" I asked her, wide-eyed.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" She asked in confusion. Sirius pointed to her thigh before I could. She looked down, a little frightened. My mouth felt dry. She winced just looking at it. "Oh, this is why." She choked out. "Why don't I go wrap this up and change?" She asked. The three of us nodded and left the room for her to change.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

Dream

I was in a room full of kids in Gryffindor and Slytherin robes. There was a man with blonde hair, who the girls were fawning over, while I looked bored. Severus was there, too. Two boys stood on the walkway, which was blue with golden circles. These boys were Harry, who is in my dream once more, and a boy that looks like Lucius, probably a Malfoy.

"Wands at the ready." Said the man with blonde hair. The boys put their wands near their face.

"Scared, Potter?" Asked the Malfoy.

"You wish." Harry said, confidently. I smiled, but looked a little scared. They put their wands down and walked to opposite sides of the walkway, then turned around.

"On the count of three, cast a spell used to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here." The man with blonde hair warned. "One, Two,-" He was cut off by the Malfoy boy.

"Ivertae Statum!" He screamed and pointed his wand toward Harry. My eyes widened as Harry was thrown across the room. He struggled to stand up. The boy and Severus smirked, Slytherins laughed, and Gryffindors had the same facial expression as me. Harry looked very angry. I was about to stand, but Severus shot me a look.

"Rictosempra!" He screamed, and the Malfoy boy was thrown across the room as well, falling on his behind. This time, I smirked and gave Harry an encouraging look. Severus helped the boy.

"I said disarm only!" The man with the blonde hair screamed. I rolled my eyes. Stupidity at its finest, I must've thought.

"Serpensortia!" The Malfoy yelled and a snake was thrown out of his wand. Everyone looked scared and Severus spoke.

"Don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you." He began to walk towards Snape, but the man with blonde hair stopped him.

"Allow me, Professor Snape." He took out his wand and screamed out a spell. The snake was sent upwards and it opened its mouth.

End of Dream

I jolted upright after opening my eyes.

"Morning." I told the boys, as soon as I saw them.

"Oh, thank Merlin! Are you okay?" Remus asked me.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" I asked. Sirius pointed to my thigh. I was almost afraid to look, but cautiously did. I winced as I saw my shorts soaked with blood, and a scar. "Oh, this is why." I choked out and bit my lip. "Why don't I go change?" I asked and they nodded. I grabbed some clothes and walked toward the bathroom. I took a shower, washing off all the blood. I later changed into a yellow shirt and pants. Even though my thigh hurt, I put first aid cream on it and wrapped it in a bandage. The jeans I wore covered it. Satisfied with myself, I walked out of the bathroom. I thought about the nightmare. It seemed so vivid.

Why do I keep having these? It's like they come one by one. Right after I figured out a nightmare, another one occurs.

I must be losing my mind.