Chapter 23: Father & Son time

Previously on In Love with an Escort (past time)....
"Bye Natsu"
"Talk to you later" godma says.
"Bye love y'all" I replied.
As soon as I cut my tablet off I hear...
"AHEM"

Natsu's POV:
I turn to the source of the sound and see my dad in the doorway with a smirk on his face and wiggling his eye brows at me?
"Dad"
"Hmm?"
"How long have you been standing there?"
"Oh I don't know...maybe...the whole time" He teases.
"Dad!" I whined.
"I see you got your way with the ladies just like your old man huh Natsu" He says as he ruffles up my hair.
"Dad!" I whined louder
"Aww does wittle Natsu miss his wittle girlfriend" (baby talk) he said as he pitched my cheek.
"Dad leave me alone" I say annoyed
"No can do"
"Your mother went shopping so I thought we could spend some father and son time together" He informs.
I sigh.
"How about we have a boxing/wrestling match Lil man?"
A smirk creeps on my face "You're on pop!"
"Wait mom isn't going to like this"
"What she doesn't know what hurt her"
"I'm all fired up now!"

Normal POV:
Igneel and Natsu don't play like your typical father and son who play sports such as baseball, basketball, soccer, riding bikes, playing play or anything like that.
No Igneel and Natsu brawl with one another(media) testing each others strengths and abilities.
Igneel used to be a world champion boxer until he got seriously hurt and Grandina had forbidden him from ever boxing again especially, after she found out she was pregnant with Natsu.

Igneel's POV:
"Wow Natsu you're getting a little better son"
"Thanks pops" Natsu says giving his toothy grin
"Yeah"
"Pretty soon you'll be able to protect your wittle girlfriend" I teased.
"Dad" he whined as I ruffled his hair some more.
"Can't believe my little boy is already growing up" I teased again.
Natsu just pouted and looked around the house.
"Umm...dad"
"Yes Natsu"
"We did a number on the house"
"Huh"
"What do you mean" I asked
"Look" he says as he points to the destroyed living room.
(Note: they decided to brawl in the living room since it was the biggest room in the house)
"Wow"
"I guess you're right"
"We better clean this house before____(scream)
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Oh Shit!!!!!"

End chapter 23
Sorry this page is a little short and maybe not that great. I just came back from swimming with my best friend and I'm exhausted but I was determined to update this story. Who do you think just screamed? What will happen to Igneel And Natsu find out next time. Be sure to check out my other story In love with my Butler. Blessings to u readers and as always thanks for the support.